🖤 Happy Parents 🖤

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : pachkale

" Congratulations Mr Kim, you're pregnant " The doctor said to the male sitting in front of her, who was none other then Kim Jungkook... Jungkook smiled widely at her " Really?" The doctor chuckled and nodded her head...In happiness Jungkook hugged her tightly making the doctor laugh.

Jungkook and Taehyung got married 3 years ago, Before that both of them dated for 5 years, They both are childhood best friend, and slowly fall in love with each other.... Taehyung is really softy for Jungkook while Jungkook he is possessive over Taehyung, a lot.

Jungkook made his way to their apartment with happy steps...He was smiling widely.. He step out of the elevator and made his way to their apartment, Jungkook entered the padlock and opened the door...He smiled looking at Taehyung who was sitting on the couch reading a book, ear plugged with headphones.

Jungkook giggled and tip toed behind Taehyung, Jungkook's covered Taehyung's eyes with his hands who smiled knowing who it is, He turned off the music and smirked decided to tease Jungkook a little " Mina baby you know Jungkook will be home soon " Jungkook's smile fell.

He pulled away his hands, Taehyung smiled slightly and turned his head but widen his eyes seeing Jungkook silently crying, covering his face with sweater paws " Koo~ " Taehyung pulled him on his lap but Jungkook cries and pushed him away, Taehyung frowns and his different behavior.

Mostly Jungkook gets possessive but right now he was being sensitive " Hey I was just kidding baby, I swear " Taehyung hugged him tightly who was wiggling in his embrace... finally Jungkook stopped and now he was mad at Taehyung who, who smiled at him nervously.

But then Taehyung's eyes fall on the reports on the table " What is that baby?" Taehyung was about to grab them but Jungkook was fast enough to
grab " Come on baby, show me " Jungkook looks at him with puppy eyes, Taehyung grabbed it softly from him...who Just lower his head.

Taehyung widen his eyes looking at the reports " Baby, these are not fake right?" He asked smiling widely Jungkook shook his head " I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER " Taehyung cheered at hugged Jungkook tightly who giggled and hugged his husband back.

••• 9 months later •••

" Congratulations Mr Kim, it's a boy "  Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook in the waiting area... Hearing the doctor Taehyung smiled widely " Really? Can I see them?" Taehyung asked at which the doctor nodded " he is being shifted into the room, you can see them after " Taehyung thanked him.

After Jungkook was shifted into the room, Taehyung rushed inside, He smiled seeing Jungkook holding their baby in his arms...smiling with happy tears falling on his cheeks..... Jungkook looks at Taehyung with a wide smile, who looks at Jungkook and couldn't hold his tears.