🖤🖤Kim & Jeon 🖤🖤 #1

Ignore my mistakes plz....

This oneshot belongs to HeatherBlossom7  I just made some major changes please do comment if you liked it and let her know, it's a request.

Summery :

Kims and Jeons are the biggest rivals in Korean's  business world. Both of the companies are fighting to be top in the charts by establishing and growing their empires. They are neck to neck in everything and constantly trying to overpower one another. When I say they are rivals it is not just in business but also in personal life.

Both of the families hold a grudge upon one another with a reason unknown to outside world. It passes upon generations to the young ones, Now the empires are handled by their young sons, Both of the families hold a grudge upon one another with a reason unknown to outside world.

It passes upon generations to the young ones.

Now the empires are handled by their younger generation, the heirs to their kingdom. The only sons of Kims and Jeons....Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook respectively. Needless to say they are also rivals in business constantly trying to overpower one another whether it be establishing new Business ideas or to owning a new release car model.

No one's pov

It was a fine morning with a sunny day. But something is not fine in the HQ of Kim corporation or more likely in the conference room of Kim corporation.

" Know your place Jeon and stop ordering around " A man in grey suit with velvety black hair styled back exposing his forehead said standing up and slamming his fist in the table and glaring at the male infront of him

He was tall with handsome features and boarder shoulder adorning his face with hazel brown eyes. His face was sculptured perfectly like a Greek god. It was none other than Kim Taehyung.

"Same goes for you Kim STOP ORDERING AROUND "  A man in black button up with rolled up sleeves exposing his tattoos adoring his right arms and slim fit blocked Jean pants said standing up and glaring at Kim taehyung. He was equally tall with sharp jaws and doe eyes with piercing dangling his ears and an eye brow piercing adoring his right eye.

He has jet black hair parted in sides and styled back. His body was well build with tiny waist and his all body screamed sexyiness.It was none other than Jeon jungkook.

So wondering way the two rivals are in same place. The main reason was, the government decided to collaborate the biggest business tycoon for building and strengthen up national security and instructed the CEOs to directly look after the issue. So the Kims invited Jeons for the presentation and one thing led to other.

And now both are glaring at each other.

"Gentlemen how about we postpone the discussion to another day " said the representative of government taking in the situation. Both of the CEOs wordlessly nodded as they don't want to create another scene and give bad impression to government.

The meeting dispersed with all of them parting away and employees whispering how both of the CEOs were ready to snap each other's neck.

" Mr.Jeon, can I talk to you privately "  Taehyung asked the said male with a stern voice,Jungkook look at the male and in responded nodded and whispered out a small ' Sure ' Both of the CEOs wordlessly walked to taehyung's cabin with secretary's trailing behind them.

Taehyung opened the door and asked the secretaries to stay behind and letting Jungkook in.... Jungkook walked past Taehyung to the glories mirror wall in the cabin which give view to the city, back facing the older. Taehyung closed the door heaving a sigh which he didn't know how long he has been holding.