🥀 He's Mine ❤️

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Warnings : Angst (maybe) with happy ending ( not lying ), bully Taehyung, nerd Jungkook

Requested by : mishtygarg

No one's Pov

" GET UP YOU BRAT!" Jungkook whimpered when he felt his body hitting with cold water in this winter season, He opened his eyes and was met with his cousin....He sat up on the bed and shivers " Go prepare breakfast for you! You useless guy " Jungkook lower his head And slightly nodded his head.

Jeon Jungkook, He was 7 years old when his parents died In car accident...And that's why he was living with his aunt and her children in Busan....But he shifted to Seoul with his cousins who don't really like him much, Well His aunt's son, Suho don't mind Jungkook.

But daughter Jenny hate him...She is jealous of him, because her mother and brother adore Jungkook a lot...but Jungkook he doesn't care, Jungkook prepared breakfast and without wasting anytime, He got ready and left for college... unfortunately Jenny is also in the same college.

" look who we have here " Jungkook stopped on his trace and turned around...seeing him, Kim Taehyung with his friends...But it wasn't Taehyung who called for him, It was his best friend Kevin, They are bully of their colleges And freshly Jungkook is their target, Jungkook stood still.

Jungkook had a tiny crush on Taehyung, But he knew it's not possible.... Taehyung is not gay like him...It's not like everyone are homophobic, No but Still a handsome man like Taehyung can never fall for someone like Jungkook, Can he? Jungkook flinched when he felt someone grabbing him by his arms.

He looked up seeing Kevin smirking at him " What happened little bunny, why aren't you speaking " Jungkook pushed Kevin away " S-stay away from me " Jungkook glance at Taehyung who smirked at him.... Jungkook walked away from them, Hearing them laughing behind him.

Why is his life so miserable, Jungkook sat down on his seat, which was near the window.....The bell rang, indicating the class is about to start.. Jungkook felt a presence beside him, He blinked his eyes seeing Taehyung beside him... Jungkook stared silent looking at him.

 Jungkook stared silent looking at him