Professor Husband

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Proferssor Kim and Student Jeon, story of their marriage life

By AdeebaAhmed8

It's weird I'm sorry

No one's POV

No one's POV

Jungkook had to marry Taehyung  because it was his father's last wish, Jungkook's father dead because of cancer, he wanted to see Taehyung and Jungkook's marriage before dying...It has been 3 months since their wedding... Taehyung never saw Jungkook smiling, always emotionless and lonely, was he not happy or something else.

Taehyung was Jungkook's math teacher, Taehyung and Jungkook entered into the college separately, why because no body knew about their marriage...Taehyung saw Jungkook walking slowly towards the class, he wanted to follow Jungkook but he had a meeting with the principal... Taehyung always worried about the younger.

He fall in love with Jungkook, when he laid his eyes on the younger, He was confused about the younger, He loves him or not...

After the meeting Taehyung went inside the class and saw students laughing at Jungkook, who was on the floor, all wet...but the younger was so silent " Jungkook " Taehyung went to him and helped him getting up....Jungkook stare at Taehyung, by now the laughter of the students died down.. Taehyung angrily turn around to face the students.

Everyone points at the popular girl, Jennie...Jennie always bully the younger, just because He was Taehyung's favourite " Miss Jennie go and stand out of the class..." He yelled at Jennie, who rolled her eyes and went out " And all of you..back to your seats " the students obediently went back and sat down.... Jungkook went to his seat before Taehyung could say something.

Taehyung stare at him for sometime, he saw him looking down, while the water dripping down from jaw to neck...He sighed " So class let's start " Taehyung said....all of the time, Taehyung was keeping an eye on Jungkook, If he was okay or not.

Few Days later...

It was schools camp, Taehyung was excited, he wondered if Jungkook was or not...He looked at Jungkook, who packed his and Taehyung's camping bags " Here " Jungkook give the bag to Taehyung " are you okay ?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who stopped and looks at him " yes " he said to him " Let's go " Jungkook said and was about to go but Taehyung grabbed his hands.