❣️ Radio Jackey and CEO ❣️ #2

Ignore my mistakes plz......

No one's Pov

Jungkook entered into the room, adjusting his glasses, He was looking like a baby bunny in his baggy clothes,.His link sweater and jeans made him look like a fluffy bun... Jungkook smiled slightly at Taehyung " sorry for being late Mr Kim " Taehyung smiled at him and shakes his head.

" No it's okay, I hope you are okay Mr JJK " Taehyung said to him indicating to Taehyung hand, which was bandage, Jungkook glance at his hand and smiled sheepishly " Oh yes " He sat before Taehyung and wear his headphones " The show will be going on air in 5 minutes " Jungkook heard CEO, Jungkook nodded his head.

" If you don't mind me asking " Jungkook blushed hearing Taehyung's deep voice, He gulped and looks at Taehyung... Taehyung mentally cooed when Jungkook looks at him blinking his doe eyes " What's your real name?" Taehyung asked him, leaning back on his chair.

Jungkook stayed silent for sometime, which made Taehyung panic but he relaxed " Jeon Jungkook " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung frowns...hearing a very familiar name " Jeon Jungkook....what a pretty name for a pretty man " Jungkook blushed looking away from Taehyung, who chuckled making Jungkook even more flustered.

" Okay Jungkook, it's going on air now " Jungkook heard the faint voice of his boss, Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath...He opened his eyes having a smile on his face " Hello and welcome to my late night show...today I have a lot to talk about...and have a really special guest with me "

Jungkook said glancing at Taehyung, who smiled at him making Jungkook relax a little " We will talk a lot today but daily reminder from your JJK...keep smiling and live happily because you exists matters a lot " Taehyung smiled staring Jungkook, he can't believe the male in front of him I so pure.

He fall for the right man

While Jungkook, He can feel Taehyung's gaze on him, and he can't believe he is not a shuttering mess in front of his long time crush....maybe lover " So everyone, Today I have Mr Kim Taehyung with me...of course everyone knows him " Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was sitting without his headphones on.

Jungkook sign him to wear his headphones but Taehyung frowns... Jungkook instantly stood up " But If you don't know about him, He is the CEO of Kim Corporation and also the pound son of Korea " Jungkook said while helping Taehyung in wearing his headphones, Jimin face palmed looking at everything.

Through the soundproof glass window... Jungkook sat back down on the chair and gave Taehyung a thumbs up who smiled nervously...But he was somehow proud to see Jungkook handling the situation professionally " Please say Hi Mr Kim " Jungkook said in the Mic and let Taehyung introduce himself.

Jungkook asked Taehyung many questions smiling and Taehyung was glad Jungkook didn't asked him about dating and any other think...it gets uncomfortable sometimes... Jungkook asked him about all professional questions " We have first Shin us our first caller, Hello Mr Shin " Jungkook said giggling hearing squeals.

Taehyung smiled dreamily starting at Jungkook's bunny teeth and wide smile....Jimin was feeling embarrassed and lower his head in disappointed...He regret coming with Taehyung and anyone can say that " Mr Kim! I'm your biggest fan " Jungkook looks at Taehyung and wiggles his eye brows.

Letting Taehyung came out of his thoughts " Y-Yes " He said unsure of what the male Shin said to him " OPPA I LOVE YOU " Jungkook brusted into giggles " Mr Shin that's really sweet of you but he is your Hyung and not Oppa " Jungkook said politely..one of the reason why Jungkook is known un Korea.

His politeness and angelic voice

" Sorry, I just got really excited " Jungkook just laughed " It's okay, you have all the rights to show your feelings...so what do you want to ask Mr Kim?" Jungkook glance at Taehyung to see if Taehyung was comfortable and he was glad to know that the CEO was way to comfortable with his Tea.

" Mr Kim, is it true you have a girlfriend " Taehyung choked, he was trying so hard to avoid this question in front of Jungkook " N-no " Taehyung said, Jungkook hand him a tissue passing a slight smile to him too...while Jimin was having a hard time looking at his idiotic best friend.

" Than any love interest?" Shin asked him again.... Jungkook bites his lower lip, scared for Taehyung's answers...He thinks he don't have any chance with Taehyung but still it hurts to know your love, loving someone else " Actually yes " Jungkook lower his head, feeling hurt.

" Loser really thought you will have a chance " Jungkook thought to himself " Our next caller...Kim Yugyeom " Jungkook cleared his throat and greeted the next caller " Mr Kim, Is JJK beautiful?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, Kim Yugyeom was none other then his best friend...

" Yeah I can say that he is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life " Taehyung said flirtrious giving Jimin a heart attack and Jungkook blush..... Jungkook's heart was beating really hard making difficult for him to look at Taehyung....but still they somehow did it.

" Thank you for joining me today Mr Kim " Jungkook smiled at him and bowed... Taehyung chuckled " I really enjoyed it " Taehyung said to the bunny male...Who blushed slightly seeing Taehyung's beautiful boxy smile " Come on Taehyung, let's go now " Jimin said to him.

Jungkook sighed sadly, seeing Taehyung leaving but Taehyung looks at him " Would you like to go out with me?" Jungkook frowns " Huh? " Taehyung chuckled at the confused male " I will ask you again, would you like to go out on a date with me?"....

____________________
The End

I hope it was not bad like my previous Oneshots

Thanks for reading 💕

Shineyy20 check her onshot book out, it's really good and you won't regret it, a lot better than my trashy ones

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰