🌹 Sunbaenim 🌹

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook, it's been 3 years since Jungkook joined Big hi boarding college, Far away from his family, He is the son of famous CEO Jeon, they never liked their younger son, the reason why they put Jungkook in boarding college was this reason, Seeing many spoiled brats round the college Jungkook felt unsecure.

One of the reason he had no friends, he was all alone...On the other hand, there was Kim Taehyung, one of the famous senior in Big Hi, He was really popular around boys, everyone wanted to date him, but he was not interested, The reason why he was in boarding college was another thing, He almost killed his father.

Why? Because he caught his father cheating on his wife, in coma with her therapist and now as a punishment, here He is " Taehyung! " Taehyung who was walking in the corridor, hands in pockets, He turned around seeing one of his junior, Shinchan, The boy who has a big far crush on Taehyung running towards Taehyung.

" What is it?" Taehyung asked him in a cold tone " Would you like to go on a date with me?" Taehyung rolled his eyes " How many times do I have to tell you, No " Taehyung said to him and turned to walk away but stopped when Shinchan grabbed his arm " Please, I really like you Taehyung " Taehyung yanked his hands away " But I don't "

Saying this, Taehyung turned his heels and walked away, while he was passing by a room, his eyes feel on Jungkook, who was looking out of the window smiling seeing the rain drops falling on the window, feeling a presence in his room, Jungkook turned around seeing Taehyung.

" Close the window, it's raining, you can catch a cold " Taehyung said to him, who smiled and nodded " Okay sunbaenim " Jungkook said and turned to close the window, Taehyung turned around, he smiled and walked out of the room.

After that day, Taehyung got to know, Jungkook is his junior for 3 years...the boy has no friends, Taehyung was surprised to know that it's been 3 years since Jungkook joined Big Hi but how couldn't Taehyung didn't notice this pretty doe eyes boy, and after 1 week he officially announced that He like him.

Everyone knew, except Jungkook, Jungkook was sitting in cafeteria having his lunch, his eyes glued to his book, Suddenly someone grabbed his book, he looks up seeing Shinchan, who teared his book, making Jungkook wide his eyes, Jungkook stood up, Shinchan pushed Jungkook down who gulped falling on the ground.

" stop seducing My Taehyung " Shinchan said and opened a water bottle and was about to empty on Jungkook's head but a hand stopped him, he looks up seeing Taehyung, who snached the bottle away from him " S-Sunbaenim?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung surprised, Taehyung empties it on Shinchan's head who gasped.

" Didn't I warned you to stay away from him?" Taehyung said in his cold tone, making Jungkook shivered, Everyone gathered around to see the free show " I-I " Shinchan shuttered, Taehyung pushed him harshly making him fall the exact way Jungkook did " If you touch him one more time, I won't hesitate to kill you, Got it?" Taehyung wanted Shinchan.

Who nodded his head, Taehyung turns to Jungkook, his gaze softening, He helped Jungkook in getting up " Come on, you are sitting with me and my friends " Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook bag and teared up book, holding Jungkook's wrist dragging him away before Jungkook could say something.

" Thank you sunbaenim " Jungkook said to him softly who turned around and sighed " Call me whatever you want, no need to be formal with me " Taehyung said to him, who nodded " Okay Sunbaenim " Jungkook innocently said making Taehyung laugh, After that day Jungkook starts to hang out with Taehyung.

Unknowingly he gained feelings for Taehyung in just one month, but many times Shinchan's grouped troubled him, without letting Taehyung know, today was another like it, Jungkook was reading his going when Taehyung joined him, it was evening time....there wasn't many students.... Taehyung was resting his chin on his hand looking to Jungkook.

Finding out why Jungkook was here, Taehyung knew he chosed the right person to love, Jungkook was different from everyone

Finding out why Jungkook was here, Taehyung knew he chosed the right person to love, Jungkook was different from everyone...He was innocent and pure, Out of sudden The door opened with a loud tug....They truned around seeing Shinchan, with a baseball bat in his hand .

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and pulled him  behind him " Well look you two are together once again " Shinchan laughed, Jungkook holds Taehyung's arm hiding behind him " What do you want?" Taehyung gladed at him, Shinchan " You " Taehyung punched him making him fall.

Shinchan purposely hit Jungkook with the bat, who whimpers feeling pain in his head, falling unconscious on the ground....after hours, Jungkook opened his eyes, he tried to get up but groaned feeling back in his head " Don't Force yourself " Taehyung said to him, who sat up on a slow manner.

Taehyung was sitting up on the table, while Jungkook was laying on the couch, covered with Taehyung's coat, Jungkook looks around...they was still in library, but it seemed dark, Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who was smiling his cheeks bruised " W-Why are we still here?" Jungkook asked him " He locked us in here " Taehyung Simply said to him.

Jungkook searched for something in his bag and walked to Taehyung, He put a bandage on Taehyung's bruised cheek, who smiled at his concerned... Jungkook turned to move but Taehyung pushed him on the walls pulling his hand on the right side of Jungkook's head, Who looks at him surprised and turned to leave but Taehyung pushed his hand on the wall.

Flinching Jungkook and trapping him between his arms "S-Sunbaenim? " Taehyung leaned towards his ear " I love you Jungkook " Taehyung said and placed a kiss on his ear, making him shivered, Jungkook looks at him with his bambi eyes which Taehyung loves the most " will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked him.

Who just blinked his eyes, Taehyung leaned towards him and gives him a deep peck " Will you?" Jungkook stared at him for sometime and than nodded his head, Taehyung smiled widely and hugged Jungkook.

____________________
The End

Part 2? If you liked this one

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰