🥀 Trust Bond 💔

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Here it is : Daeguboys123

No one's Pov

Taehyung was happily making his way towards his boyfriend's house, He has been in love with Jungkook...His father's rival's son...He never thought he would fall in love with him, Jeon Jungkook... Jungkook's Hyung also knew about them and supported them...their relation was secret only their Hyung knew about it.

Taehyung frowns seeing crowd of people gathered in front of Jungkook's mansion....Making his way inside....He widen his eyes seeing Jungkook's father, laying lifeless in the pool of blood...his eyes fall on his boyfriend who was Sobbing resting his head on his mother's shoulder... Before Taehyung could make his way to him.

He was grabbed by Jungkook's bodyguard " Sir, He is here " Hearing that Jungkook looks at him...once those eyes used to hold so much love for him but right now they were looking dead in his eyes, confusing Taehyung " How dare you come here!" Jungkook yelled at him, making him shocked.

" Koo what-" before he could say something Jungkook stopped him by speaking " You killed my father and now dared to show me your face " Taehyung widen his eyes hearing that....He loved around seeing all of the Hyungs and people staring at him  with disgust " no I didn't!" Taehyung tried to depend himself.

But Jungkook scoffed holding back his tears he through Taehyung's watch which his grandfather gifted him... everyone knew It belonged to Taehyung, his grandfather especially made it for him " we found this " Jungkook looked away from him...He trusted Taehyung a lot but Taehyung just used him.

" We never though you will betray us like that Taehyung " Namjoon said to him with a disappointed look " you was just like my younger brother I never though you would get this low just for money " Jin said to him " Belive me Hyung! I didn't do anything!" Taehyung begged them to trust him.... Jungkook was silent holding back his tears.

He never thought Taehyung would do this to him...after all Mrs Jeon himself saw Taehyung killing his father....How could Taehyung do that to him, Taehyung holds Jungkook's hands " Kook, you trust me right! I can never do that to you...how can I hurt the person my love loves a lot " Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Looking at him with hopeful eyes, He didn't care about others only Jungkook matters to him...but his heart broke when Jungkook yanked his hands away and looked away from him " Call the cops Hyung " Jungkook said to Namjoon who slightly nodded his head....that moment.... Taehyung felt his world falling.

Jungkook didn't trusted him, just because they found Taehyung's watch how can they blindly accuses him of killing.... Did Jungkook didn't trusted him enough...or he didn't knew Taehyung is that kind of person who can never even kill a small bug.

Days went by, Taehyung was proven guilty... He stayed silent he never begged anyone to trust him anymore...Why would he? nobody trusted him...forget about anybody else...His boyfriend, his love, his Jungkook didn't trusted him....his parents also left the country after all the incidence happened.