Just a 🥀 Friend 🥀

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" I will see you " Taehyung kissed his husband's head and made his way out of the house, it's been 5 years since Jungkook and Taehyung got married...they both leave in America, Taehyung works under the very famous CEO Miri, Jungkook was insecure about himself...Miri was such a beautiful and bold woman.

He wanted to trust his husband but, how can he when Taehyung always leave him to meet his boss, seeing them talking laughing ignoring Jungkook, Taehyung always say ' she is just a friend ' but always leaving Jungkook alone for his just a friend is really okay? The same thing happened again.

It was Sunday and it was suppose to be their day but again, Miri called for hang out, which Taehyung instantly replied with a ' coming ' without asking or nothing about his husband...He just told him and left, Jungkook just lower his head and one again ignored the pain raising in his heart.

On the other hand, Taehyung walked to Miri's home and rang the bell, after a minute, she opened the door and asked Taehyung to come in, which Taehyung did " What happened? Did he hit you again?" Taehyung asked her, who nodded hugging him... Taehyung felt uncomfortable but decided to hug back.

After hours of comforting Miri, he got home..Miri was stubbornly saying him to stay with him but Taehyung knew Jungkook must be waiting for him at home...When he came home, he saw dinner already on the table and Jungkook sleeping on the couch, with a book on his lap.. wearing his glasses.

Taehyung made his way to Jungkook and takes off his glasses putting them on the table and carefully picked him up in Bridle style, walking to their room...he laid down Jungkook on the bed and laid beside him, pulling him to his embrace... Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly and struggled into his chest.

Next morning when Jungkook woke up, he saw Taehyung sleeping, hugging him close to his body... Jungkook smiled feeling reliefed to see Taehyung close to him, no wonder why he slept so good after months, because this time Taehyung was there with him...maybe he was just overthinking.

" Hyungie " Taehyung called him, but Taehyung didn't listened and pulled him more closer to him " Hyung, office " Jungkook said to him " Five more minutes, Jungkook " Taehyung whispered to him... Jungkook smiled and let him sleep for some more time, moving his fingers through his hair.

After sometime, Taehyung left for office, he was whining but Jungkook told him work is more important....Today was their anniversary, Jungkook wanted to surprise him...he decorated the house with many things, and made Taehyung's Favourite food and cake.

At night when Taehyung was about to go home, Miri stopped him by calling his name " Tae, can we go for dinner?" Miri asked him, with an innocent smile... Taehyung looks at the time and was about deny it " Please " Miri shows him puppy eyes, Taehyung sighed and nodded his head.

They went to Miri's car, Taehyung liked her a lot, as a friend but he felt bad for her...her boyfriend use to abuse her a lot and whenever she feels sad, she calls Taehyung...and Taehyung being innocent, he always goes to her...Miri stopped the car before a very expensive restaurant.

Even Miri was rich, she never wore any reveling clothes...but still always looked bold....they both went inside the restaurant and talked till the food wasn't there, talked and laughed.

On the other hand, Jungkook was glancing at clock again and again...It was passed 11 and Taehyung was still not there... Jungkook calls Taehyung but he wasn't picking up.... Jungkook looks at all the decoration and food in the table, He was feeling like a knife stabbing him in his heart again again.

Taehyung heard his phone ringing, he was about to pick it up but Miri holds his hand " Leave Tae, talk to me " Taehyung frowns " My husband is calling me Miri " Miri snached his phone away from him " Come on, it's not like that he will die if you won't pick up his call " Miri said and rolled her eyes.

Taehyung yanked her hand away " Enough Miri, I am leaving " Taehyung stood up to walk away but Miri holds her hand " Taehyung, please stop I really love you...leave your husband and marry me " Miri said to him, Taehyung scoffed " Leave me Miri " But Miri was so stubborn " look Taehyung you came here with me, whenever I call you, you to me...you love me too " Miri said.

" Love?" Taehyung huffed " I don't love you, I love my husband, my Jungkook...and when I come to you, I just feel pity for you " Taehyung said and was about to go but truned around and holds the glass of wine...and pour on Miri's head " Never knew you will be like this, pathetic...also I don't need you job " Taehyung said and walked away, leaving a screming Miri.

Taehyung entered into his house and gasped seeing the place decorated beautifully.

Taehyung tugged his hair " How could I forgot " Taehyung rushed to their room, but Jungkook wasn't there

Taehyung tugged his hair " How could I forgot " Taehyung rushed to their room, but Jungkook wasn't there...he went to the guest room and saw Jungkook laying on the bed, curled into a ball his bad facing Taehyung " Koo " Taehyung rushed to him, hearing Taehyung... Jungkook wipes his tears.

Taehyung hugged him tightly " I am so sorry, I am such bad husband " Taehyung mumbled hugging him close... Jungkook stayed silent, he was sniffing and hiccuping, he didn't hugged him back... Taehyung pulled away from the hug and wipes his tears " I know I was wrong, please forgive me " Taehyung pealded to him.

Jungkook stared at him for sometime,He can't let Taehyung go...he has no one except him.....A misunderstanding can distroy their relationship, that's exactly what Miri wanted, And Taehyung never cheated right? These are thoughts were running inside Jungkook's mind " P-please don't leave me " After a long silence Jungkook speaks up and once again broke into tears.

" Never " Taehyung once again again pulled him into a hug, He felt so much pain hearing Jungkook sobbing and he knows one thing, He will never let himself forget about it, so he won't hurt Jungkook again...after being in each other embrace they pulled away, Taehyung wipes his tears and kissed Jungkook temple " Let's go and celebrate " Taehyung said to him holding hands tightly.

Jungkook nodded his head, they both made their way out of the room and cut the cake, they celebrated their anniversary with lots of kisses and sweets words.

" Trust takes years to build and second to break, Don't let one bad decision ruin everything you have..stay loyal to the person who trusts you "

___________________
The End

Honestly Idk what is this

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰