🥀 Meaning of Marrige 💞

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by author

No one's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung both met when Taehyung was 6 years old and Jungkook 4...They both spend their childhood together... Without knowing their Friendship turned into crush and small crush into love.... Jungkook was the first one to confess... because Taehyung he was more interested in books and movies.

Taehyung loves acting and modeling, his dream is to become a famous model in world...acting is his passion...he doesn't like family gathering, and thing to be noted....He doesn't know the meaning of treating family....He just think about himself... mostly...after his father died, The things worsen.

But Jungkook, he was there for him...good at handling him.... because of Jungkook, He was still alive... Jungkook knows what to decide for him....and at the age of 23 Jungkook proposed him... Taehyung said yes...but still deep inside Jungkook knew Taehyung was not happy.

" Taehyung, please stop...just for once " Jungkook said to him, tommorow was their wedding... Jungkook surprised him him with a car gift but Taehyung " Jungkook! I'm not a freaking child! Can't I decide something for myself...just for once! " Jungkook stares at him with teary eyes.

" You are really leaving me for your acting career....we spend 19 years with each other and you " Jungkook's voice broke talking to him... Taehyung scoffed " What's wrong with me leaving for America? I just asked for our wedding to postponed Jungkook! " Taehyung yelled at him making him flinch.

" You really want to leave me? "Taehyung sighed in frustration and turned his back towards Jungkook who was close to break down completely...He took a shaky breath.

He took a shaky breath

" If I will leave now...I won't be coming back again " Jungkook said to him who heard but ignored him, Jungkook's heart completely broke...A sob left from his mouth " You are being selfish Taehyung...you never though about me, leave about me...you never thought about your mother "

Saying this Jungkook ran out of the house, He never left Taehyung side....Even he gave up his dreams just for Taehyung...But Taehyung he was always thinking about his career, his dreams...He loves Jungkook, but his selfishness is making him turn blank to even think about something.