🥀 Misunderstanding 🥀

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : 7kookiesbananamilk7

No one's Pov

Taehyung was sitting in the restaurant waiting for his boyfriend to arrive...it's been 1 hour he is waiting for him....but maybe the younger forgot again.... Taehyung sighed heavily and stood up leaving the restaurant in frustration...He made his way to his best friend's house.

" Hey Tae " He was greeted by Minho, his best friend since childhood " What happened to you man?" Minho asked seeing him moody " Jungkook, he again forgot about our date " Hearing that Minho mentally smirked " Tae...I don't know If I should tell you this or not " Minho said to him.

Who looks at him " What is it?" Taehyung asked him who sighed heavily, trying his best to act professionally " I saw Jungkook with a boy today....he was laughing with him and smiling....and they kissed "
Minho smirked seeing Taehyung's face filling with anger.

Without waiting, Taehyung stood up and rushed out of his room, it's has always been Taehyung's anger issue...When he gets angry he never listen to anyone.... Taehyung entered into his house and saw Jungkook...who was sitting in the couch " Where have you been?" Taehyung asked him in a harsh tone.

Jungkook looks at him, Taehyung was so much in angry that he didn't notice Jungkook's face filled with tears stains and red eyes with red nose " A-at mom and dad's " Jungkook said to him who scoffed " Such a lair....done whoring around?" Jungkook widen his eyes hearing that.

" What are you saying Tae?" Jungkook asked him his eyes once again filling with tears... Taehyung rolled his eyes " stop with your drama, You forgot about our date...and Jimin saw you with Someone whoring around " Jungkook tried to explain his side but Taehyung didn't listened to him " Let's break up "

••• 2 years later •••

It's been two years, Taehyung was working hard for his dreams....He was becoming a good model, getting famous worldwide....after he broke up with Jungkook....he hates the word love....The younger broke his trust....but He never listened to his side " Taehyung, new photographer will join us from today "

Taehyung's manager said to him at which Taehyung just nodded his head.... Jungkook on the other hand was walking towards his new working place " I hope I don't mess up mom, dad " He mumbled Sighing.... Jungkook met with the CEO of company and so far he liked it.

" Taehyung meet our new photographer, Jeon Jungkook " Hearing his name.... Taehyung looks up seeing Jungkook who was already looking at him with shocked face.... Taehyung smirked looking at him, who felt scared by his smirk....How is he going to work when Taehyung will be there.

It was time for photoshoot, Taehyung was suppose to do the photoshoot with another model " I'm going to show you what you lost Jungkook " Taehyung thought to himself and smirked....He looks at Jungkook, who was adjusting the lights and camera...busy with his work.

When Jungkook starts to click pictures.... Taehyung smirked and pulled the female model closer....trying to make him jealous....but Jungkook ignored him and tried his best to focus on his work.... Taehyung couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's face...He can't deny the fact Jungkook turned into a beautiful man.

He can't deny the fact Jungkook turned into a beautiful man