💞 His beautiful Eyes 💞

Ignore my mistakes plz....

^

No one's Pov

" Welcome Taehyung " Namjoon hugged his cousin who smiled at him, Kim Taehyung is the famous and successful model of Korea, in his own modeling agencies " I'm really glad you came to my Marrige man " Namjoon said pulled away from the hug, Taehyung just smiled at him.

" Enjoy " Namjoon said and made his way towards his husband, Taehyung sighed and looked around, Their were many women staring at him seductively but Taehyung he just ignored all of them, After his first ever break up, Taehyung decided never to date again, for fall in love with someone.

He loved that girl so much, but she told him, she fall out of love...like this easily " Mr Jeon! Please come here " Taehyung who was busy in thoughts heard Namjoon calling someone, and next moment he felt someone bumped his shoulder with his " Oh! I'm so sorry " the person bowed.

Apologizing, Taehyung sighed and turned to look at the person but he stopped when he saw the most beautiful eyes in world.

Taehyung wanted to see the person but unfortunately he was wearing a mask and he walked away towards Namjoon, Taehyung followed him and heard Namjoon talking to him " Jungkook can you arrange some flower bouquet in our room, I want to surprise Jin...

Taehyung wanted to see the person but unfortunately he was wearing a mask and he walked away towards Namjoon, Taehyung followed him and heard Namjoon talking to him " Jungkook can you arrange some flower bouquet in our room, I want to surprise Jin " Namjoon said, caressing his nape, embracingly.

Jungkook's eye brows raise and anyone can see he was smiling behind the mask " of course hyung " Jungkook walked away to talk with his team members, Taehyung saw him talking everyone with team members and see how Jungkook walked out of the venue, Taehyung walked towards Namjoon.

" Hyung who was he?" Taehyung turned around surprised to see Taehyung, because Taehyung never talk much " Who Tae?" He asked him confused " Jungkook?" Taehyung liked the way Jungkook's name rolled out from his tounge " oh Jungkook, He is our Marrige planner " Namjoon said shortly to him.

Taehyung looked around for Jungkook but sadly he didn't see him again, And with heavy heart he left after the Marrige party was over.