Crazy or something else

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" I told you everything Jimin " Jungkook said, he was sitting before Jimin, who was looking at him " Yes, I listened everything with all of my attention Jungkook " Jimin said sighing a little..." but Jungkook, this-" Jimin was cut off my frustrated Jungkook.

" Do you also think I'm gone Crazy!" Jimin shook his head, panicking a little " No! No!... Jungkook listen-"

••Time Skip •••

Jungkook was standing in balcony looking at his garden...he felt someone put their hand on his shoulder squeezing it a little...he turned his head to see his husband, Kim Taehyung " Hey love " Taehyung gives me a sweet smile... Jungkook sniffles.

" You also think I'm gone crazy?" Jungkook asked him in a shaking tone " of course not! You are fine... perfectly fine " Taehyung said cupping his face, caressing his cheeks with his thumb " you just need rest " Jungkook moved a little back.

" He say I can't see spirits...but I'm not lying " Taehyung chuckled " A person's imagination is a very strong power, love " Jungkook scoffed turning around " You are saying what he said Tae, you also don't believe me " Taehyung tries to grab his hand but Jungkook walked away.

Later that day, Jungkook was in his room thinking about everything..he felt his phone ringing, he picked up the call, there was no emotion visible on his face, but his eyes was tearly " Jungkook, you have to leave Seoul tommorow " He heard Jimin said on the phone.

" Okay " He said simply hanging up the call, he felt someone sitting beside him, he turned his head...seeing Taehyung smiling at him softly.

" You will leave tommorow " Jungkook sighed hearing Taehyung " why am I the only one suppose to be leaving " Taehyung chuckled ruffling his hair " Because I can't Love " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Do you think it was my fault Tae?" Taehyung huffed

" I told you it was not your fault, that accident was not your fault " Taehyung said to him, his voice getting angry " I am the one suppose to be dead not " Jungkook stopped standing up " I'm in garden...if you need me " Jungkook said walking away.

Jungkook sat on the chair looking the city view...He holds back his tears, he remembers how things changed...nobody believes him...he is not crazy.

••• Flashback •••

Jungkook was continusally giggling because Taehyung was kissing him everywhere in his face " stop!" Jungkook said whining, but Taehyung just laughed and continuously kisses his face " Never " Jungkook pushed him on ground and sat on Taehyung's stomach.

" Why?!" Jungkook whined with his whole body, which made Taehyung chuckle at his cuteness " Because my love you look so beautiful " Taehyung sat up careful and put Jungkook on his lap " You know how much I love you I just can't stop myself to show how much I love you " Taehyung peck him.

Jungkook smiled shyly " You love me the most ?" Taehyung caresses his cheeks and nodded " Yes, I love you the most, there is nothing more important thing than you for me in this world " Jungkook hugged him tightly.

••• Flashback Ends •••

Next day Jungkook got ready and went to his car, where Taehyung was already sitting in car " Drive Lee " Jungkook said to the driver who nodded and drives the car... Jungkook glances at Taehyung, who was giving him a soft smile.

" Stop before Graveyard " Jungkook said which Lee did... Jungkook hoped out of the car walking inside the car, flower bouquet in his hand... Taehyung and Lee behind him... Jungkook puts the flower bouquet on the grave and stood up just staring at it.

" Taehyung sir was such a nice man " Lee said.... Jungkook glance at him..he then turned his head looking at the figure of Taehyung in front of him... smiling " Come on " Jungkook said turning around...Lee nodded...after few steps Jungkook turns around to look at Taehyung...but saw no one's.

His eyes travels on grave.

Kim Taehyung

1996 - 2020

Jungkook turns around and starts to leave...all of the time, there was no one

••• Flashback •••

" Listen Jungkook, you just can't accept the fact your husband, Taehyung is dead " Jimin said to Jungkook, who shook his head sobbing a little " But he is sitting beside you " Jungkook said pointing beside Jimin.

Jimin sighed " no one is here except us Jungkook....In psychology you also call this a post traumatic stress disorder " Jungkook looks at him " you think I'm crazy?" Jungkook said getting a little anger...Jimin shook his head.

" That's the problem... everyone thinks if you have any disorder it's ends up call being mad of crazy..it's kind of anxiety " Jimin said Jungkook sighed " You just cannot accept reality Jungkook...when you will there will be no spirit of Taehyung in front of you.

••• Flashback Ends •••

Jungkook wipes his tears, all of that was a lie just his disorder...he is not crazy...he just love Taehyung too much he can't accept he is dead.

__________________
The End

😶🔪 no

This was inspired by this video

You can watch it if you want to, there are english subs

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰