🥀 Total Disaster ✨ #2

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting in Taehyung's room, staring at him nervously " Who told you to say yes?" Taehyung asked him in anger who pouts " My brain, and it's not that bad Tae, calm down " Jungkook smiled at him who scoffed " Not bad? ITS TOO BAD " He sighed heavily and rubbed his temple... Jungkook sighed heavily and holds his hand.

" Come on ,it's okay if we can get through this together....don't worry " Jungkook said to him rubbing his head back...Well Jungkook said that easily but staying with Taehyung's homophobic parents in Girl's get up wasn't really easily...And in long hairs Jungkook felt suffocation and short dresses uncomfortable.

" It's too short, I can't do it " Jungkook asked to Taehyung who looks at him cupping his face " It's okay, look you can wear my clothes...go take a shower and I will be right back with your banana milk " Jungkook showed him his bunny smile " Okay " Taehyung peck his lips and went out of the room.

Jungkook scanned Taehyung closet and got some comfortable clothes which he could wear " This one looks good " He smiled looking at the outfit....He made his way to bathroom to have a bath to relax himself....because that's the only place where he can be himself without the fear of getting caught.

Namjoon was in his room " Where did I put my charger " He sighed heavily looking through the cabinets and under the bed " Wait did Taehyung took it again? " Namjoon made his way inside Taehyung's room....But he widen his eyes looking at the male version of Taehyung's girlfriend.

" He was about to scream but felt someone covering his mouth with a hand and pulled him away from Taehyung's room...He was pushed back inside his room....He turned around seeing Taehyung, breathing heavily... Fortunately there was no one in house except them " Hyung please don't say anything to Eomma and Appa "

Taehyung begged him but Namjoon grin widely " I was right! My IQ isn't wrong! " Namjoon yelled flinching Taehyung who stared at him confused " What do you mean?" Taehyung frowns....Namjoon grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards his room....he entered into the room without knocking and in return he heared screaming.

From half naked Jungkook, who got starlted and throw the pillow towards them but pity, It hit right on Taehyung's face " Oops " Namjoon smiled sheepishly and ran out of their room... Taehyung sighed and made his way towards Jungkook " It's okay...wear your hoodie " Taehyung helped him and than called Namjoon inside.

" Hyung, let me explain everything to you " Taehyung spoke up after sometime seeing Namjoon staring at Jungkook who was somehow scared and nervous about the situation.... Taehyung explained Namjoon everything who smirked " I was right! Yes " Taehyung sighed heavily and glance at Jungkook.

" Hyung shut up will you? We are tensed here and you? I can't with you seriously " Taehyung said rubbing his Temple with his thumb... Jungkook pulled closed to his boyfriend and caresses his back and whisper a little " It's okay Tae " okay fine now what " Namjoon smirked and looks at them

••• Magical Time Skip •••

Wedding, yes you read it write....Wedding Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding....it's been 1 month since Namjoon got to know about Jungkook being a boy....and with his IQ he made a plan and now Taekook was successfully married " And now I pronounce you, Husband and Wife " Taehyung smiled widely and kissed his nose.

Who blushed when everyone cheered, after wedding party Namjoon made his way to Taekook along with Jin and Yoongi " We arranged everything...just go and enjoy your honeymoon " Namjoon said to them even Jin was scared he still nodded his head... Taehyung and Jungkook glance at each other, somehow the fear of sperating from each other was gone.

And this is how Namjoon and Jin took care of Kims situation....while Jin he was scared, they told them everything " What!" Mrs Kim's anger was touching the sky making the two young men scared while Mr Kim he was silent " this can't be true! If it is I'm going to kill this Jungkook boy " Saying this.

She went to her room slamming the door shut which made Namjoon and Jin flinch....Namjoon gulped and faced his father who was staring at his feet in shock.... with some courage Namjoon asked him the question which was roaming inside his mind " Aren't you angry?" He asked.

But what their father said next shocked them to core " I'm bi and more into boys " Namjoon almost fall on his kness....Mr Kim walked away realizing what he spilled out unconsciously....Namjoon was shocked while Jin smirked.

And this is how they helped Taekook, telling the truth of Mr Kim to Mrs Kim who beat him up with a broom but thankfully Mr Kim made her realize that it's okay to love the same gender....and when Taekook return back Mrs Kim happily accepted Jungkook... but not before beating Taehyung for lying to her.

_______________________
The End

Updated after a month I'm sorry

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰