🚨 Forever in your Arms 🚨

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Warning ⚠️ : Bad smut ahead

This is a part two of " Just one night"

No one's Pov

" Do you, Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkookie...as your wife"

Taehyung looks at Jungkookie who smiling staring at him with so much love... Taehyung smiled back.

" I Do "

" Do you, Jeon Jungkookie take Kim Taehyung as you husband "

" I Do "

" I announce you husband and wife...you may kiss your bride " without any delay Taehyung cupped Jungkookie's face and captured her lips....kissing her softly...who kissed back, shouldn't help but cry....1 month she cried remembering about Taehyung...always dreaming to have him beside her.

After the wedding, Taehyung and Jungkook went to Taehyung's apartment.... Taehyung was insecure at first thinking Jungkookie won't like the same apartment...She spend her life in a big mansion just like a princesses but Jungkookie made his all insecurities vanish.

" This is going to be our home, it's so pretty " Jungkookie said looking around the apartment...happily jumping still in her wedding dress...looking the most beautiful girl in the world " Kookie " Taehyung picked her up in Bridle styles earning a Yelp from her.

Taehyung laid her on the bed and without delaying he Taehyung kissed Jungkookie passionately.... Jungkookie warpped her arms around him and pulled him closer kissing him with same passion... caressing Jungkookie's cheeks Taehyung kissed her softly.

Pouring his all love for Jungkookie in that kiss....soon the sweet kiss turned into rough one, Jungkookie whimpered when Taehyung kissed her hungrily, He traced his tounge over Jungkookie's lip who opened her mouth gladly for him... Taehyung squeezed Jungkookie's waist leaving her breathless.

Taehyung sucked on her tounge making her mouth...He slowly took off her dress without pulling away from the rough kiss, moving his hands all over kookie's boy....He moved a little down nibbling on kookie's neck who moaned... Taehyung looks at Jungkookie and run his thumb over kookie's cheekbone.

Taehyung placed hickey all over her body who couldn't help but breath heavily... Taehyung came face to face with Jungkookie's perfect breasts....He  put his mouth on one of his nibble giving a harsh suck while squeezing the other in his hands earning a moan from kookie.

" T-Tae " Taehyung glance at Jungkookie proud to see her moaning just because of him.... Taehyung rubbed his thumb over Jungkookie's nibble while his his tongue circling on the other....He pulled away seeing Jungkookie's pleasurable face he leaned down and peck on her lips.