SOULMATES CHAPTER 90

Everything was pitch black. Alec felt an extreme pain on his arm but he couldn't reach his arm because he was tied up. And he felt like his head was on fire, he was in so much pain. He couldn't shout, his mouth was tied with a cloth. He felt like someone was carrying him, all the shaking made him want to puke. He tried to remember what happened.

Where am I? What is happening to me? he thought. Then he remembered the 3 men in black who suddenly came at him and knocked him down. He heard a sudden bang and a door crack open.

Where are they taking me? he thought.

He heard some voices but they were not very clear.

"Yes boss we brought him" one man said. "okay we will treat his wound"

Alec felt a sudden thud on his back and he felt like he was on a flat ground.

One of the men removed the black cover which was wrapped around Alec.

There was a bright light and Alec slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the brightness. He blinked a few times. His mouth was still tied so he couldn't speak. But now he saw the 3 men clearly although their faces were covered with masks.

Alec tried to move and remove the ropes around his hands.

"Hey" one man said grabbing Alec by his hair. "Don't you dare try to run away..."

"Boss told me to treat his wound" the other man said.

The man aggressively grabbed Alec's arm and tore the t-shirt exposing his cut.

He brought some plasters and band-aids and wrapped it around Alec's arm.

Alec felt like his whole arm was being cutoff, it was too painful.

"Boss doesn't want you to starve to death...until he comes tomorrow, you will be given food" the man said "lock him up inside the room and give him some food"

The other two men dragged Alec into a dark room with just one bulb which was also flickering. They untied him removed the cloth around his mouth and pushed him inside the room and locked the door.

Alec taking the advantage of being untied shouted "HELP!!HELP ME!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!"

The aggressive man suddenly slammed the door opened and slapped Alec in the face. Alec fell down hitting his injured arm on the floor.

"Shut your f*cking mouth...no one will hear you anyway" the man said and he kicked Alec and left the room locking it once again.

Alec didn't have the strength to get up, he was lying on the floor. Mags...help me...please...Mags come and find me...he thought repeatedly and curled up on the floor covering his ears.

Few hours passed and one man opened the door and threw in a plate of bread and ham.

"Eat this" he said and locked the door.

Alec didn't even look at the food. He sat in a corner of the room with his head between his knees.

And he suddenly remembered his meeting with Asmodeus.

*Flashback*

*Two weeks ago*

"Mr. Bane...may I come in?" Alec asked.

Asmodeus signaled him to come in. "What do you need?" he asked.

"Mr. Bane, I really want to talk to you about Magnus" Alec said.

"What do you need to say?" Asmodeus asked

"Mr. Bane, Magnus has gone through a tough time when he was young, but he has grown to be the man who he is today because you showed him the right way...I know deep down, how much he shows that he hates you, he loves you so much...I just want you to know that I don't want to come between your relationship and ruin it" Alec said.

Asmodeus was silent.

"And Mr. Bane, I love Magnus so much, I closed myself to everyone after my father left us, but Magnus broke down the walls and helped me to understand myself...I can't live without him Sir. I'll do anything you want but I don't want to leave him" Alec said with tears in his eyes.

"Is that all you have to say?" Asmodeus asked coldly.

"I'll come here every day if I need to...and convince you" Alec said.

"You can leave" Asmodeus said and turned away from Alec.

*End of flashback*