Chapter 2: Clementine ✅

Lee's POV:

I woke up... for some reason, I was extremely thirsty. But with these fucking cuffs on... but then, I noticed my leg was badly injured from the crash. I need help. What about the cop? Where is he?

I looked outside and saw him laying on the ground with what looks like a blood trail, that goes from the car to his body.

Me: Hey! Hey officer! Are you alright? I'm still cuffed back here!

No response. He wasn't moving so I should expect the worst happened. I knew he had the cuff keys so I looked for a way out and looked at the car door window. I then kick the window with my good leg and it broke as I then climbed out of the cop car.

My leg hurt like hell, I used the car to keep my balance as I stand up. I slowly moved towards the cop to get the keys.

I got the cuff keys and began to uncuff myself, but dropped the keys, I reached back to grab them and freed myself.

I then hear the officer groaning...

Me: Uh... Officer?

He then jumped at me causing me to trip and fall. He looked rotten and was crawling towards me groaning. It was like he wasn't even human anymore... However, I saw a shotgun and I decided I have no choice but to shoot him as I can't run due to my injured leg. I grab the shotgun and a shell only for the shell to slip out of my hands. He was getting close. I picked the shell up again and put it back into the shotgun, I then aimed at the Officers head.

Me: Don't make me do this!

He didn't stop... so I shot him in head which blew his head open. I was lying there in shock as I then throw the shotgun aside. I then noticed someone in the forest.

Me: HELP! Go get someone! There- There's been a shooting!

The mysterious figure then left, I then heard something, more of those rotten humans are back. So I get up... but fall back down again...

I got back up and saw even more of them, I saw a fence and luckily managed to climb over it.

——————

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was scared as this stranger was bleeding all over the floor, I then notice his skin getting pale and rotten. My sister got medical supplies from the cabinets, as my dad was shocked to see what was happening to him.

Dad: Sir, are you alright?!

The stranger went silent...

Dad: Hello?!

It was then, he started groaning. The stranger then stood up and then bite a chunk out of my dad's cheek.

Dad: *pushing the guy back down* Owwwww... what the fuck is wrong with you!

Mum: Shit, shit! (Y/d/n)!

The stranger then got up, and charged at mum and bite her too. Dad then fell to ground... before getting back up and with the stranger... starting eating mum...

Me: DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

(Y/b/n) went over to dad worried only to get bitten back.

(Y/s/n), decided to act. She took Milky and then grabbed my arm as we ran outside. Two men were seen backing things, they turned around frightened. Only to calm down after seeing us.

???: Wait, they're just kids.

——————

Lee's POV: