Chapter 48: Howe's

Clementine's POV:

I was looking at a tree, there was a moth on it. I go to touch it but it files off.

(Y/N): Guess it doesn't like you.

I turn around and give (Y/N) a death stare.

(Y/N): Okay, okay sorr--

Troy: You about done over there?

We both look over at Troy as Sarah comes up.

Sarah: Yeah, one second!

She turns to look at us.

Sarah: Thanks for coming with me Clem and (Y/N). It's scary out here. I know they made you both... it's still nice that you two came.

Me: We're all friends... friends look out for one another.

Sarah: We are, aren't we... well, if any of you two need to pee, let me know. I'll keep lookout for you.

Me: Uh... okay.

We then walk over to Troy who is at the truck.

Troy: Everything come out all right, girls?

Jack: Fuckin' pervert.

Troy: Shut up! I wasn't talking to you!

Carver: Troy. Get 'em tied up.

Troy: Will do...

Troy starts tying up Sarah first as me and (Y/N) look at a walkie-talkie Carver is using.

Carver: Well, we're on our way, probably thirty minutes out. Make sure everyone's prepped. Emotions might be running high. Carver out.

He turns the walkie off.

Carver: If I find out you've been wasting fuel to keep that fuckin' heater going, I'll make you walk back.

Troy: Nope. Froze my ass off... just like you told me to.

Carver spots me and (Y/N) staring.

Carver: It ain't polite to listen to other folks' conversations. Has anyone even taught you that?

Me and (Y/N) keep staring. Carver smiles and walks up to us, he then slaps (Y/N) to the ground.

Me: (Y/N)!!!!

Jack: Bill!

Sarah: No! Stop! Don't hit any of my friends!

I run up and hold him in my hands as I notice his face now has a bruise. I feel my heart begin to shatter.

Carver: You don't want to test me, kids. I'll pass every time. Next it'll be you.

He said pointing at me.

Sarah: Leave them alone!

Carver glares at Sarah for a bit.

Carver: Tie them up and throw them in with the rest of 'em.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Jack walks up and holds his hand out, I take it as he helps me back up. Bonnie ties up Clementine as Troy ties me up.

Carver, Jack and Bonnie go the front. As Troy opens the truck door, he points his gun at us.

Troy: In.

We get inside the truck as everyone notices my bruise.

Sarita: Are you kids okay?

Kenny: The hell did he do to you? Hey! Did he hurt you? (turns to look at Troy) Hey. Hey!