Chapter 103: Lilly

I'M BACK!! And ready to publish chapters again!

Now, originally, I had a schedule for a chapter every week. However, I've decided against it now, and I will release chapters whenever I feel like it.

Sorry if a chapter will take some time. I will also be prioritising editing over new chapters.

Without further ado, let us continue the story...

3rd Person POV:

Lilly: Clementine, (Y/n)? I... my name is Lilly. Do you remember me?

(Y/n): ...

Clem: Lilly? I thought you died.

Lilly: I... came close. *offers Clem a hand*

Abel: What the hell?

Lilly: Not now.

Abel: The fuck is this?

Lilly: I said, not now.

Clementine, however, refuses Lilly's hand and stands up on her own. She turns to Abel and AJ, then (Y/n) who looks like he's lost in his own head.

Lilly: Lee isn't with you two. So he's dead, then. I'll never forget him leaving me on the side of the road to die. I don't blame him. I was clearly a threat to the group after I shot that girl.

Clem: *while clenching her teeth* Her name was (Y/s/n)...

Lilly: Lee should've left you both behind, too. Might have lived longer if he did. Same thing'll happen to you, if you repeat his mistakes. Your little boy there. You'll die protecting him. You may be able to keep this up a while longer, but eventually he'll slow you down. A walker you didn't spot. A bullet you couldn't dodge. A desperate cry for help that brings the herd. It happened to Lee, and it'll happen to you.

Clem: Maybe, but you'll die first.

Lilly: Brave. But stupid. I'm surprised you made it this far. You need a better plan than just killing your enemies.

(Y/n): *in a dark tone* Lilly...

Lilly: Look whose finally talking. I honestly thought you lost your voice.

Abel: Fuck, we don't have time for all this.

Lilly: We've got history.

Abel: Great, you know them, I know them. Point is, we've got a job to do.

Lilly: We can help you raise that boy, but we need you both to do something for us.

Clem: What? Help you kidnap a couple more kids?

Abel: We don't need a couple. We need all of you.

Lilly: We'll take you back to the Delta to join our people. We have walls. We have working solar panels, and we grow our own food. All we need from you is to go back to your friends and convince them to come peacefully. No one will be harmed.

Clem: We're not Marlon.

Abel: Here's what I'll do. *tightening his hold on AJ* I'll take the little squirt here right now. That way I'm sure you'll play nice.