Chapter 88: Kill or be Killed

3rd Person POV: ( Location: Richmond )

New Frontier soldiers bring Javi and David to the quarantine area.

Rufus: Get in there!

Javi: I let you go, on the road, remember? Can't you help us now?

Rufus: 'Course I remember. It's why I haven't shot you already! That's how I'm helping you!

David: Joan's making a huge mistake. Especially with trusting Andy.

Frontier Soldier: No, you made a mistake when you tried to attack them!

David: Attack?! Are we not going to talk about how Andy shot Clint?!

Andy then approaches the group.

Andy: Calm down, everyone. Calm down.

Javi: If you think--

Andy: If I think I'll get away with this I've lost my mind, right? Is that what you were trying to say? And I'm just here to have a little chat.

David: We ain't saying shit!

Andy: Where's (Y/N)?

Javi and David looked surprised at this.

David: Don't you have him?

Andy: Where. Is. He?

Javi: We don't know. We haven't seen him since you took him.

Andy: I ain't falling for your bullshit.

Javi: Well, it's the truth!

Andy: *in a calm tone* (Y/N) escaped and he's missing. I'm not letting that fucker out of my sight.

Javi: You must have some pretty shit security at that block of yours if a fourteen-year-old managed to escape.

Andy: How about you shut up, Javier. Unless you actually know where he is or ran off to?

Javi: No, I don't. So piss off!

Andy: *sighs* Have you seen, Clementine, then?

Javi: No. Haven't seen her since (Y/N) attacked her.

Andy: *muttering under his breath* Fuck...

David: Is that it? Huh? You fucking cannibal!

Andy: Watch your tone, David.

David: I'm not about to let some sick, cannibal tell me what to do!

Andy: Are you nuts? Have you forgotten the state the world is in at the moment? Wake up to reality, David. It's kill or be killed in this world. About ninety-percent of what's left of humanity at this point has killed at least one other human being. Like you both. Me and my family ate for survival. And honestly, that cat was pretty tasty...

Javi: You... sick fuck!

Andy: Do you have any other cats for me to eat?

David: *glaring daggers at Andy* You...

Andy: Well, I believe we've had enough chatter. Goodbye.

Andy and the New Frontier close the door and leave. Javi bangs on the door a few times before turning to his brother.

Javi: Ugh! This is bad. What are we gonna do?

David: I never trusted Andy or Joan. I didn't think they'd turn on me like this!

Javi: David, hey!

David: I thought I had it handled. All of this is my goddamn fault! I should have seen it coming. But I dropped the ball. Big time.