Chapter 10: Starved for Help

Y/N's POV:

I was waiting for my sister, Lee, Kenny and Mark to come back from there hunting trip. Every time then go out I get worried, I see Lilly patrolling from the top of the RV. Out of everyone here, her and her dad are my least favourite, they are so mean to me and my sister. Lilly then whistled, signalling that someone is coming, so we all got down and hid as Lilly aimed her gun into the woods.

Lee: "Get the gates open! We've got wounded."

Lilly: "Shit. What the hell are they doing?"

They bring in a teenager and a man with... a missing leg! Everyone began talking at once.

Clementine: "Lee, are you okay?"

Katjaa: "Get him into the truck, I'll see what I can do."

My sister then approached me.

Y/S/N: "Y/N, go inside somewhere."

Me: "Ok..."

I heard Kenny and Katjaa talking about 'fixing him' before I went inside.

Lee's POV:

Lilly: "Lee! Lee! What the hell?! You can't just be bringing new people here! What are you thinking?!"

Kenny: "Hey you wanna calm down for a fucking minute."

Larry: "Hey, watch your mouth!"

Lilly: "No, I don't! I want to know why you thought bringing more mouths to feed was a good idea!"

Me: "He would have died, if we left him!"

Larry: "So what?"

Lilly: "We are NOT responsible for every struggling survivor we come across! WE have to focus on OUR group! Right here. Right now."

Y/S/N: "Shut the fuck up Lilly, you Karen bitch!"

Lilly and Larry then looked at her with rage in there eyes!

Larry: "DO YOU WANT A FUCKING DEATH SENTENCE!!!"

Carley: "Well, hang on! We haven't even talked to these people yet! Maybe they CAN be helpful!"

Mark: "Come on, Lilly. These are people! People trying to survive just like us. We've gotta stick together to survive!"

Lilly: "The only reason you're here is because you had food. Enough for ALL of us. But that food is almost gone, we've got maybe a week's worth left, and I don't suppose you guys are carrying any groceries, are you?!"

Student: "No."

Mark: "Fine. You guys fight it out then. Welcome to the family, Kid."

Clementine: "Come over here and see what me and Y/N drew."

Student: "What? No, I..."

Clementine: "Just come on, okay?"

Clementine then takes the student to look at the drawing.

Y/S/N: "Lilly, you are a parasite."

Kenny then goes up into Lilly's face.

Kenny: "Agreed, you like to think you are the leader of this little group, but we can make our own goddamn decisions! This isn't your own personal dictatorship!"

Carley: "Oh come on. You're being dramatic! Everything always turns into a power struggle between you three. I'm not gonna be a part of that."

Lilly: "Hey, I didn't ask to lead this group! Everyone was happy to have me distributing the food when there was enough to go around, but now that it's running out, suddenly I'm a goddamn Nazi!"