Chapter 83: Crazy

3rd Person POV: ( Location: Abandoned Train )

Bang!!

Javi shoots a bullet over (Y/N)'s head which distracts him. The distraction allows Javi to tackle (Y/N) to the ground and take the machete out of his hands. Javi then swiftly uses his gun to knock (Y/N) out cold which is successful. He stands back, sheaths (W/N), and goes to check on Clementine.

Javi: Are you okay?

Clementine doesn't respond. Javi's face then turns to one of rage as he turns to Conrad.

Javi: Why the fuck did you say those things?!

Conrad: I lost Francine because of (Y/N)! So I thought I'd repay the favour! I didn't want to shoot a kid, but I decided to turn him and Clementine against each other!

Javi: You sick bastard!

Conrad: Oh, oh, oh! That kid is even more sick than me! Even before this incident he was crazy!

Tears begin falling down Clementine's face as she turns to look at the unconscious (Y/N). Gabe kneels down and comforts her by bringing her into a hug. Conrad then walks to the exit, only for a walker to jump out of nowhere and eat him, Javier kills the walker before seeing that Conrad has already died, he shoots him in the brain, making sure he doesn't come back. Javi looks over at Clem as Gabe lets go of the hug.

Gabe: We're leaving him!

Gabe proceeds to leave, but Javi stops him.

Javi: Conrad manipulated (Y/N). He wasn't thinking straight. We tie him up and continue onward. Maybe if he's tied up and Clem talks to him about what really happened he'll believe her since she could've done something. *turns to look at Clem* What do you...

Clementine is nowhere to be seen, (Y/N) still lying unconscious.

Javi: Let's just take him anyway. I don't want anyone else dying.

Gabe: *groans* Fine! Whatever!

He then storms out. Javi takes out some ropes and ties (Y/N) up then brings him over his shoulder and proceeds to go to the exit.

——————

Javi, Gabe, and the unconscious (Y/N) walk out. Tripp, Jesus, Uriel, and Ivan are seen standing, they look at them as they exit.

Uriel: You lot sure took your time, we were about to...

He stops himself as Javi lays a tied up (Y/N) on the ground. Everyone looks on in confusion, and the absence of two people.

Tripp: Where's Conrad?

Uriel: Why is (Y/N) tied up?

Ivan: Where da girl?

Tripp: *walks over to the exit* Did Conrad not make it out?!

Javi: He's... he's gone. *Tripp looks at him, eyes widened* He didn't make it out. I'm sorry.

Tripp: So that's it? He just...?

Javi just sadly nods.

Tripp: *puts a hand to his face* Oh, man... Conrad... Aw, shit! Fuck!

Jesus: Try to stay quiet.

Tripp: *sharp breathing* Jesus fucking Christ.

Ivan: Hey! Show some respect to our beautiful, sexy Jesus~

Jesus just punches Ivan.

Tripp: Dammit, Conrad...

Jesus: And the girl, where is she? Or, should we assume the worst?