Chapter 90: Thicker Than Water

3rd Person POV: ( Location: Richmond )

The group arrives back at the apartment.

Tripp: Javi, you're back! And... Clementine. And... tons more people?

Clem: Thanks for the warm welcome. *starts working on her pistol*

Tripp: Just surprised to see you, is all. And... (Y/N) and Ivan? And, who the hell are those two?

Sarah: Sarah.

Josh: Josh.

Ivan: IVAN!!!

Tripp: Oh for fucks sake...

Ivan: Yo, yo, yo! Trippty Tripp!

Tripp: *looking at (Y/N)* And what the fuck are you doing here?

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

Tripp: *sarcastically* Sure you are.

Javi: Tripp, he already apologised to Clementine.

Clem: Haven't fully forgiven him yet, though. *(Y/N) is a bit saddened at this*

Sarah: So... you are?

Tripp: Name's Tripp. Wait... *approaching Javi after noticing his stitched up wound* Oh, hell, you okay?

Javi: Yeah, it looks worse than it is. Don't worry about it.

Eleanor: Kate's lying down in the other room for a bit.

Javi turns to the door, Tripp then looks at Gabe who has the duffel bag.

Tripp: So you got the guns, huh?

Gabe: We got 'em, alright. *takes a couple of guns out of the bag* One for you, one for you, and one for you... I saved this one for you. *offers a pistol to Clem*

Clem: No, I've already got one. *Gabe starts walking away, sadly, but Clem speaks up again* Actually, it wouldn't hurt to have another. *Gabe smiles and hands the gun to Clementine* Thanks. *(Y/N) sadly sighs at this sight*

Javi: *noticing Uriel looking out a window* Uriel? You okay?

Uriel: *turns around* Huh? Oh! I'm... Yeah. I'm fine... What took you guys so long anyways?

Javi: We went to see Doctor Lingard.

Eleanor: At night? I'm kind of surprised he was sober... It's gotta be a stressful job, looking after an entire community. Can't say I approve of the way he blows off steam, though.

Javi: He was... definitely not a hundred percent there, that's for sure.

Eleanor: Sounds about right.

Everyone then scatters around the place, Javi walks up to Clementine.

Javi: Why don't you go talk to Kate, okay?

Clem: Okay.

Clem walks into the room Kate is in.

Javi: The sun will be rising in a few hours. Andy and Joan's people know we're holed up here, and they're gonna come looking for us. All of us.

Tripp: Ah, for fuck's sake!

Uriel: *groans* Of course.

Eleanor: Maybe it's not as bad as we think!

Ava: Fucking figures.

Tripp: And there's no going anywhere with those things blocking our exit.

Eleanor: They like me! That has to help somehow.