Chapter 94: Done Running

3rd Person POV: ( Recap )

Clem: When the dead started walking... I was small, and alone. Until a man named Lee became my protector.

A picture of walkers surrounding a scared Clementine... and a pissed-off Lee can be seen.

Clem: But it wasn't just him...

(Y/n) fades into the picture.

Clem: My best friend... (Y/n), was also there. He had his sister, (Y/s/n), and a small kitten named Milky. Milky was sadly butchered by a family of cannibals, which took a toll on (Y/n), but he was still able to get through it thanks to his sister.

The picture then changes to the confrontation between (Y/s/n) and Lilly...

Clem: A woman in our group named Lilly lost her dad. And she just couldn't cope.

Lilly then shoots (Y/s/n) in the head...

Clem: She took (Y/s/n)'s life.

(Y/n): *to Lilly, his voice echoing out from the picture* IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!! YOU'LL WISH YOUR DEAD!!!

Clem: Lee decided to leave her on the side of the road. And (Y/n)... was never the same after that moment. But, Lee stepped up and protected him as well. Lee taught me and (Y/n) how to survive.

The picture then changes to a few moments before Lee died.

Clem: He protected us as long as he could. But he got bit, because of me. And even in the end he was still teaching.

Lee: Keep that hair short.

Clem: Lee wouldn't make it. He knew it was the end. He made one final request. He asked me to shoot him. And I did.

Bang!

Clem: Me and (Y/n) met another group after that. Broken people, running from their past.

The picture now shows a walker Rebecca holding AJ.

Clem: There was a woman who gave birth to a boy named... Alvin Junior. AJ. He made it. But the mum didn't. And I started to take care of him. After a bit, a Russian named Arvo killed Jack, a good person, and took (Y/n) away... from me... and Kenny. This obviously affected Kenny, and made him more violent than he already was.

The scene changes to Kenny pinning Jane down in the snow, ready to stab her.

Clem: Jane left AJ in the snow. We thought he was gone forever. That was the last straw for Kenny. And without Lee or even (Y/n) around... I had to make the call. But I couldn't.

The picture then animates to Kenny stabbing Jane right in the heart, as she lets out a scream.

Clem: And Kenny killed Jane. It turned out AJ was alive. Jane hid him to make a point. Knowing what he'd done... Me, Sarah, and Mason still decided we were all better together. But like everything else, it wouldn't last. Me and Sarah stayed in a safe place named, Wellington. Sarah found herself a boyfriend named Josh, and he wasn't well liked there. There was also this boy...

The picture changes to show Harold.

Clem: ...named Harold, who left to join something called "Delta". It turned out I was wrong about Wellington... as it was eventually destroyed.

The scene then changes to David taking AJ away from Clementine.

Clem: AJ and I traveled to a new frontier. I thought we had found something that worked. But I was wrong again. They took AJ from me. Said I was too young to take care of him. I thought maybe they were right. I said my goodbyes. I regretted it later. Eventually, me and (Y/n) met again.