Chapter 93: From The Gallows ( Part 3 )

3rd Person POV: ( Location: Richmond )

The bulldozer mows down walkers. Jesus and other Kingdom soldiers are seen killing walkers around the area. Jesus has a new hair-cut, and is on a horse. The horse he is on crushes the skull of a downed walker.

Jesus: *noticing the group* Well, there's a happy sight. Can you help us get the gate open?

Javi: Almost didn't recognise you, Jesus!

Jesus: Once I got in contact with my people, I headed right back. Had to make sure you folks were safe.

Kate: *driving the bulldozer* I think I'm getting the hang of this!

Javi: We'll keep the muertos away. Just get me to the gate so I can open it up.

Clem: I got your back, Javi!

Sarah: We all do!

Javi, Clem, (Y/N), Sarah and Josh shoot at the walkers. Kate continues to bulldoze over them.

Kate: We're almost there! Javi, get in the busket and I'll lift you to the top of the gate!

Javi: Busket?

Kate: The thing in the front! The "scooper" thing. Whatever! Get in it!

Clem: We'll keep them off you.

Javi starts to climb down and a walker grabs his leg; he kicks it away and it gets run over, it sticks to the ground and is as flat as a pancake.

Javi: Aw, yuck!

Kate: Javi, the busket!

Javi: Right. Yeah. Busket.

Jesus: Nice of you folks to drop by!

Javi gets into the busket, and it lifts Javi up. He climbs onto the top of the gate. He then takes a leap over to the top of the gate.

Javi: I'll have it open in a second!

He climbs up some ladders to the control panel. He look at numerous buttons.

Javi: They couldn't just have an "open gate" button?

Javi takes a look at the options, and eventually pushes the green button, which thankfully causes the gate to open.

Kate: You did it, Javi!

Javi: Bingo.

Kingdom Soldier: Let's get inside and wrangle the walkers together! If we get them in one group, we can lead them right out!

The group moves through the streets of Richmond in the bulldozer, soon reaching a large group of walkers.

Javi: Full steam ahead!

They all fire at the walkers.

Javi: There's too many! Try the other setting!

Everyone changes the setting on the gun and rapidly fire at the walkers. Bullets spray along the air as they clash into the walkers.

Kate: They're piling up on the thing! The busket!

They turn to fire at the walkers on the busket. Eventually, Javi runs out of ammo.

Javi: Shit, I'm empty!

Kate shoots the walkers with a trusty sidearm pistol.

Kate: Here, take over!

Javi gets in the driver's seat.

Kate: Let's plug the breach with the damn truck!

Javi drives through the street, walker blood and guts can be seen trailing down from the truck likely due to all the walkers that got run over. Clementine fires at some walkers, unfortunately, walkers grabs her legs.