Chapter 83

"Did you get it installed, King?" Fumio asked when the strategic battle game started up in the main room from the virtual download. Fumio was on a headset for the voice chat, and King was in his room with Kianna to recline back on a couch with his own headset. Saitama was sitting up a bit with Mitsumi in his lap with a headset on, and pillows were set behind them to cushion them. She had to remain locked to him, and they were positioned for him to play a touch at an angle for comfort. The mute button was tested to ensure that, if he needed her, no sounds would come through.

"I'm here! We are all in the game, but I'm gonna be the leader in this group to ensure a few things. Everyone is allowed in my group. Everyone can use my password to ensure instant sign in. I have a good specialty map, too, so...there we go. Okay! Let's set up our cooperative groups," King said. "This map has lots of resources and random monsters always spawn around, so we'll be fine."

"I'm handling resource gathering. As agreed," Saitama said and let Mitsumi feed him a piece of lobster. "Oh, Fumio, can we get more lobster in here?"

"Only if Zenchu can serve it," Fumio said.

"That's okay," Saitama nodded.

"He's knocking on the door now," Fumio said.

"No! Just have him shout his name. Don't knock on the door," Saitama said quickly. "And I know he's coming in. Mitsumi is fine. She's covered with a bed sheet right now."

"Oh! So...the sound of door knocking makes you mad?" Fumio blinked.

"It's a disturbance. Vocal talk is fine to me," Saitama sighed. "I know, it's stupid. But I'd rather you all know what works for me so that if someone we don't know tries something...well...get the idea?"

"You're weird," King chuckled. "But whatever works."

"Right," Saitama agreed. Zenchu was able to announce that he was outside the door before walking in carefully to set down the small platter of grilled lobster pieces. When he left and closed the door, Saitama muted the microphone to pull Mitsumi close and kiss her lustfully.

"Saitama..." she whispered and gasped when he pulled her down hard on him with a small growl. After the sensation he got passed, he turned the microphone back on and let her rest against him.

"Okay, let me set up where our base is gonna be..." Saitama mused.

"I'll help get something going," King said. "Then I'll put up some defenses around your base just in case. This AI can be rough. I also know that online players can randomly get in if they know what to do."

"What?!" Saitama grimaced. "That's just crappy!"

"I know, but it's been reported that it happens. So, if you see something attacking that has an actual name over it, let me know in case I'm on the other side of the map. It's why I'm going to set up some defenses to get a quick view," King said. "Fumio, do the same thing."

"On it!" Fumio said and started to go through his defensive units. Zenchu was soon sitting down to watch him play. Kamikaze and Tacki were soon joining him and making suggestions. When Saitama's microphone showed it was muted, they knew what was happening. Zenchu walked over to Fumio and gestured for the headset to talk to Saitama when he got back on.

"Hey," Zenchu said.

"Huh? Oh. Fumio let you borrow the headset?" Saitama asked and let Mitsumi feed him a few lobster pieces before giving her a loving kiss.

"Yep. You know...they say that if you have an erection for more than four hours that you should get it checked. Right?" Zenchu asked with a grin. King started laughing with Kianna next to him.