Chapter 134

Fubuki was in shock at Inichi's human form. It wouldn't be until the morning when they met everyone that the others would see him, but she couldn't believe what he looked like. He had been transported directly to her by Wind Crane to keep it as a surprise from the others.

"Are you...okay?" Inichi asked in the same voice she knew. His eyes were the same red with black cat pupils. Even his skin was a dark blue in color. He had thick, black hair that seemed to tumble down his shoulders in rich, layered waves. A rather aristocratic nose with thin lips completed his look. He usually had a thin mustache, but he decided against it for now. Even his body build was athletic and fit to show he did care about his figure from before his transformation. He was slightly taller than her, too, but only by an inch or so. He was wearing light brown pants for now, but he had a feeling that was going to change very quickly.

"I never actually saw you in person..." she said softly.

"I know. I always stayed in the background. Unfortunately, my EMP is a bit...dulled down. I lack my antennae. So, when we are home, I shall be like this. While we travel, though...or if there is an emergency situation..."

"Okay," she smiled. "And lacking your antennae? Did it...appear as something else?"

"What? Oh! Ah...hmm. I never thought of it that way," he grinned. Even his teeth had slight fangs to them. "When I'm up close, I can glean thoughts. But...only within a twenty foot radius. I'll need to figure out my exact weaknesses like this in time."

"And what should we do now?" she asked and moved up to him to lightly trace a finger down his chest. "Should we...test a theory...?"

"And should there be...children?" he asked cautiously. "I don't know what will happen like this. Just so you know."

"If it happens...I think we'll be fine..." she murmured and finally got pulled close to get kissed hard. He lifted her in his arms to carry her to the bed and set her down rather gently.

"I love you, Fubuki," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Inichi," she whispered back and watched him turn off the light. Up in the apartment of Tatsumaki and Rendor, he was going through his first bought of her going through cravings.

"I need chocolate!" she snapped.

"Tatsi, give me a moment, okay? I'll see if Orotsu can help us," Rendor said and squeezed her. "I was going to head down to where he was in the kitchen. Ah! I think he may have his human form, too!"

"Oh? You think so?" she blinked.

"Yes! Would you like to see with me?" he asked tenderly. "I'm sure he'll have something waiting for us, too."

"Huh. Okay. But...I really want chocolate..." she frowned.

"We'll get it," he promised her. "And what did you think of that training ground? Pretty cool, eh?"

"That one guy was an idiot. He didn't deserve to test the track," she said with dismissal. "If I happen to see him again, would you mind if I just flung him into a tar pit?"

"Personally? It's not nice to do that. Now, if you asked Tacki, she'd say yes," Rendor chuckled. "That guy did hurt her long ago, too. She wants nothing to do with him."

"Yeah. I remember," Tatsumaki frowned. She levitated them both down to the fourth floor apartment and let him open the door for them.

"Greetings! Wind Crane was kind enough to inform me of your needs. Inichi is rather busy right now. Here," Orotsu said and handed them several chocolate cookies. He was able to be granted two types of human forms. One form had his normal form with a fit build, two arms, two legs and his normal facial features. His black hair was tied back in a tight ponytail, his nose was a touch rounded out, but his black eyes were cheery with his lightly full-lipped grin.