Chapter 156

When Mitsumi woke up, it was only a couple hours that went by. She yawned and found Saitama offering her a plate of food. She pounced it from the hunger that hit her, and he made sure she cleaned the dish off. They were still on the plush couch, and he had no need to move to the bedroom at all.

"I figured you'd be hungry," he chuckled and set the empty dish aside. "Fumio and Black Sperm are at the new home by the flowers. The others went back to City Z. That I know of, that is. If we need anyone, Cold Snap will bring them to us. Everything's fine," he soothed. She sighed and nestled into him now.

"Good. We have quite a bit to do in the next few days. Don't we?" she frowned in thought. He glanced at her and rose a brow.

"Remind me?" he asked and let her snuggle into him.

"We want to go to the home built for us by Siren and Metal Knight in the morning to finish exploring it. Then we need to go to the Wind Crane Clan's training room by the resort to unlock the basic part to see if there is a clue to another training room's location. After that, we have to go back City Z to check if Genos's Dr. Kuseno can meet with us. Scout also found something for us to look into," Mitsumi said on recollecting what was told to them so far.

"Hmm," Saitama thought aloud.

"We also have a lightning monster to meet with that always bothered Bright Bolt," she continued. "A new Wind Crane Clan lantern was discovered and we need to see what that unlocks. Then, of course, we have GOD touched fleas to test with. We need to test my idea for a possible cure for a flea, too. That can happen later in the days ahead. If we get home in the very early morning, we might be able to knock out most of what we need to do and visit the restaurant for dinner. Tacki's likely busy with teeth from that lava worm, as well as making various forms of jewelry and clothing. As well as my fans."

"Very busy next few days," Saitama sighed.

"I know. But it can't be helped. We need to find three more artifacts for the clan. Wind Crane Clan Mother said there was crown, an orb and a ring still out there. I will need those artifacts. I can feel that I'll need them," she grimaced.

"Just means we can travel and make our houses with treasure rooms along the way!" Saitama grinned. Stable Rock looked around and grunted.

"I can...take us...to places...now...easily...and we...can...come back..." he said. "So...I have...an...idea..."

"We do have some time to kill before King starts the game. What do you have in mind?" Mitsumi smiled. He rose up to rest his paws on the couch to snuggle into her. That had her giggling and he tilted his head at Saitama.

"The new...home...let's go...now...and see...? Even...the training...room...?" Stable Rock grunted. "Or...hmm...something else..."

"What?" Saitama asked. Stable Rock lumbered away from the couch and reached out to Metal Knight to disable the cameras in the room for a solid hour for secrecy. Then he moved into another room.

"What is he up to?" Mitsumi frowned. Cold Snap suddenly gaped and cringed with shock. Blue Ripple, Bright Bolt and Tangled Vine gave instant attention to the dignified, elderly man that walked in proudly while holding an eight foot tall staff of molten gold. It was covered with gems, and he almost resembled a ten foot tall, extremely well-muscled giant with dark brown skin. Even his body was covered with golden armor with a luxurious cloak, and they, too, were embellished with gems of all kinds to show where most of his shell went. He blinked his glowing amber eyes at the two in the bed and cracked a small smile.

"Little sister. Mitsumi. My brother in arms. Saitama. It is time for us to talk," the man said in a proud, ancient and tender way. He pushed aside several locks of dark brown hair that appeared to be braided to go down his back, and he pulled up a large chair to sit down in. He let the staff stand on its own, and he folded his lightly clawed hands together as though perplexed on how to start. He regarded them both with high cheek bones and a slightly cleft chin with a form of ancient dignity with a clean-shaven face. Cold Snap never thought he would ever see the human side of this one. He reminds me of one of those ancient chieftains of the tribal folks!