Chapter 65

Shenjou was the one that helped to guide them through the makeshift home tunnel, and he was pleasantly surprised at the underground lighting. On looking around he mused, "Lightning Max was quite busy."

"You'd think so," Inichi chuckled and let Zenchu lead the way. The boulder was carefully levitated in front of Inichi to keep track of where to go.

"Is the floor made of something?" Saitama asked.

"Basic stone for now. We weren't sure on what to decorate it with until after we got to the main room. We were thinking of putting in a few security doors to hinder those that tried to get in," Shenjou said.

"I would say to do so," Mitsumi nodded. "This is a treasury now and holding an incredibly rare artifact."

"We will acquire the materials," Inichi agreed.

"Hmm..." Saitama thought aloud.

"Hmm?" Mitsumi looked at him and got kissed passionately.

"Okay...so...there was one thing I always did want..." Saitama sighed. "Massive dream. Big fantasy thing..."

"Really?!" she grinned "What is it?"

"You just got it for me..." Saitama grinned and let Shenjou open the main door to reveal the mass wealth and riches that lined the walls and spilled all over the floor. The electric wall lights fully illuminated the long tunnel to show it was filled to the brim with wealth along the walls. There was a large enough path, though, and it lead to the back of the chamber where the stairs were to the first floor. "Ah...wow...! Yes! This! Right here! This is awesome!"

"Oh...I didn't expect so much..." she blinked with awe. She watched Inichi move the boulder to where Shenjou directed it to go behind a large mound of satin sheets that seemed to be in a circular pile. "Where did this come from?!"

"The Monster Association that used to reside here," Inichi said.

"Can we...move some of this...into our room?!" Saitama asked now.

"Why?" Mitsumi asked and let him carry her over to where a small mound of gold coins were. "I really don't want to flaunt all of this, you know?"

"This would definitely put anyone into an early retirement," Zenchu whistled softly. "Even a handful of the coins would do that! But...I thought you didn't like money?"

"I never said I didn't like money," Saitama started to get Mitsumi giggling madly. "I like seeing money like this. And, yes, I would dump all of it in exchange to keep Mitsumi at my side. In less than a heartbeat. But, I can now have both her and this."

"I'd say to put this all in a bank, but it's pointless with what I have. And I don't want all of this in my bedroom. I've been wrapped in luxury my whole life, but with actual loose coins and cash everywhere? We can have a tastefully done bedroom and other things. This would make us look like a couple of misers to just have money and gold out to always see it! Are you saying you want to sleep in it and roll around in it, too?" she asked now.

"I can do that?!" Saitama grinned with excitement. Mitsumi slapped her palm to her forehead to get Zenchu laughing hard with Shenjou. Inichi was deep in thought now, and he snapped his fingers at an idea.

"Why don't we just redo your bedroom to be far more luxurious with more golden overtones? As Lady Mitsumi just suggested? If we do this, though, we may not want to expand you out to a corner window. It may give burglars the wrong idea if they can look within," Inichi frowned.

"Inichi. Think about what you just said about burglars. With the two of us...?" Zenchu started. Inichi now seemed to glare and sigh.

"I understand that. I was trying to be practical," he said.