Chapter 138

"So good!" Mitsumi beamed at the steamed rice, Peking duck and teriyaki glazed vegetables fed to her. Saitama was sharing her dish and keeping her in his lap in the giant double robe setup.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot I caught this," Saitama said and revealed the small, sharply pointed arrow from where he tucked it in his other robe pocket. "It doesn't look like it can kill someone, but it was in the training room. Likely meant to sting and help dodge reflexes."

"Let me see that," Kamikaze said and walked over. He studied it intensely and found himself amazed. "This is craftsmanship! Solid iron. Perfectly straight with no blemishes. Not even a change of coloring from the type of metal, either. The arrow tip looks like it's made of bronze to help balance out the tail length. The tip has four points, too. No jagged edges on it for clean lines. No feathers or anything else, but it's clearly a training bolt."

"Yeah. I caught it before it hit me. I think there was one that fired off at us when the door opened," Saitama recalled. "Stable Rock smacked it away with a rock he summoned up."

"Like the doors from where we found that sword?" Tacki said to skirt around the Moon Blade name. She was given the four inch dart now, and she set it aside to study it later to compare it with other darts she knew of.

"Oh! I remember that," Suiryu nodded. "Was there a pressure tile?"

"Nope. Door opened. Arrow got triggered that way," Saitama shrugged. He looked at Mitsumi and kissed her forehead. "You feeling okay?"

"I think so," she smiled and leaned into him. "A bit tired, but I'm okay."

"So, ah...Caped Baldy..." Puri-Puri Prisoner started from where he was sitting along a wall.

"What?" Saitama asked and kept a hand on Mitsumi's belly under the large robe. She was feeding him pieces of food to keep him from needing to move his hand now. Neither of them were dressed, but her fans were also assisting with some light shielding over them. Overgrown Rover was settled in the robe with them to keep his hand in place. It was peeking out between them happily and panting with contentment.

"I wanted to know...um...back at the hot springs...how did you get such a large...ah...well..." the large man seemed to blush and fumble over his words.

"You're talking about his dick?" Zenchu said and grinned widely at Inichi's scalding glare. Garou cleared his throat and sat back with Lily calmly. Any others that saw what Saitama was like naked were quick to avert their eyes.

"Crap. You saw it. I'm sure others did, too. I should have worn the swim trunks! Damn it! Anyways, it was from my days that I needed to be with Mitsumi. My power did that. And I only use it for Mitsumi. She doesn't get hurt by it. I know some guys would boast, but I'm not. As to how I got it, I'll tell you this.

"You don't want to go through what I did. Granted, it made me what I have now, but it really isn't worth it. I also didn't expect it. As to what I went through, it was constant pain and hell for three days straight. Want to feel what I went through? Run through a track of lava up to your neck and muscle through it," Saitama said with a mild glare at him. "I'm surprised I don't hurt her with it. But it's only for her. Period."

"And now I go through that pain from our son," Mitsumi sighed and got kissed to calm her down. "I knew you had it rough. But me? It made me sick. I threw up everything and lost my senses until you rushed back to me."

"Yeah. It sucks. And I can still get that sensation of pain to come back if something goes nuts in me, too. And that fiery feeling never ends. I was sweating so bad...!" he muttered and let her press into him. He sighed at the feel of her gentle touch running up his chest, and he pulled her fully into his lap to hold her.