Chapter 40

It was an hour before Inichi announced that it was time to rejoin the others. Saitama and Mitsumi were reclining in the bed with complete relaxation and contentment. He sighed at the mental nudge, but he kissed her fully and completely to show it was time to move.

"Do we dress normally?" she asked and gasped when he rubbed a hand over her in response. I am so sensitive to this now!

"May as well until our costumes are cleaned," he muttered and moved her on top before rising to sit up with her. "Hmm...this is a nice...position..."

"Saitama!" she gasped and found herself out of breath nearly ten minutes later from it. "How can you...keep going...?!"

"I never seem to run out of stamina," he grinned and kissed her hungrily. "So...we'll be up a bit more each time before bed."

"Seriously?" she mused. He nodded and now moved from the bed with her. "At this rate, I'm...starting to think I may just get pregnant."

"Perfectly fine by me," he chuckled and helped her find a cute outfit to wear of a low cut shirt and shorts with her undergarments. He went with grey shorts and a white shirt with boxers for now. Right before he opened the door to join the others, he pulled her close to kiss intensely. "I love you. Don't ever forget that."

"I love you, too," she whispered back and let him kiss her again. "I should see if I can give you a back rub."

"Ah..." he blinked. Now he quickly turned her back to the bed and took off his shirt. "Try it. Five minutes."

That got her laughing and she sat up to gently rub her hands over his back. He rested his head on his arms and closed his eyes with complete comfort. When she paused in her movements, he muttered, "Don't stop that."

"Okay!" she giggled and rubbed again along his back. He sighed and enjoyed the simple luxury of feeling her gentle touch.

"I'll never get enough of this..." he admitted.

"Of what?" she asked.

"Of you. Just you," he sighed. She blushed softly and nodded.

"You never told me about your family. Even your childhood. You...know all about me," she said.

"It was normal. Boring. My parents are still around, but they do their own thing. I don't have any brothers or sisters, either. As for friends...well...I always lost touch with them. My parents know I take care of myself. Do they know I'm a hero? Eh. Likely not. They never cared about it. Monsters are there, heroes stop it and they're kept safe.

"I became a hero for fun just for the thrill of the fight. The first monster I killed was a crab monster, too. The crab monster was after a kid with a big chin for drawing nipples on his chest. I killed the monster with my belt and yanked the eye out with his guts. At the time, I was looking for a job. Always got rejected. I was living on a shoestring, as they say. I had my hair then. Black hair. When I got to be too strong and became bald it became...dull. One punch and that's all it took. There are times I felt like I just couldn't get any stronger. I lost the sensation of it all. Why bother, you know?"

"Yeah. Where do your parents live?"

"I think they were last around City J. If I remember it right. Small home. They never call. I told them not to worry about me. I'd call them if there was a problem. So...yeah. No problems. No worries. Definitely no more worries now! And that's all thanks to you and our new family with the restaurant business."

"Do they even try to reach you?" she frowned and kept massaging his back.

"Sometimes a letter. I send a letter back," he shrugged.