Chapter 171

"So, where do we put the special display?" Bright Bolt asked when they stepped onto the 9th floor.

"I was thinking right before you go into the rooms. Like, walk down the hallway, you see the small area with the two doors on each side. Then it's right in the middle so people can lightly walk around it to view it," Saitama grinned lightly. "It can give a small peek at all of it that way."

"I like that," Tangled Vine mused. "We suggested a small, living landscape before. Like a bonsai in form, but it would be a true piece of land."

"Would you have living creatures on it?" Mitsumi asked.

"Nah. Maybe changing seasons," Cold Snap nodded. "Living creatures would be too much. I kinda think that would be breaking a rule of sorts. Possibly. We can just stick to land."

"We should have a day and night setup for lighting," Tangled Vine said in his strong, wheezing tone. "We will also need some intense wardings in place. Wealthy humans tend to disregard most rules. None of us would want this to be touched or damaged in any way."

"I shall set the base. We can make it circular in size. Maybe three feet around? We have enough for five feet safely," Stable Rock said on judging the area they walked up to. They looked over to see Zenchu appearing to help them, but Starlight wasn't with him yet.

"Wind Crane wanted me to help direct where the wind might be needed. Starlight will be here for the 10th floor," Zenchu said. Mitsumi smiled at him, and he moved to give her the hug he knew she wanted. "I know. Been very busy now. You do plan to come back home after this?"

"Yeah. But, I was thinking we come back here to stay in the new place to really test out how it was gonna work," Saitama nodded. It was now that Zenchu noticed the new push cart and whistled at it.

"This is pretty fancy! Ah! The top can go down! Does it have Wind Crane's feathers for sound blocking?" he asked and studied it intensely.

"We'll fix that up when we get home," Tacki nodded. Garou looked over at Zenchu to get a middle finger given to him.

"What was that for?" Garou asked with a small frown.

"You know what it's for. I'm cashing it in now before you open your mouth," Zenchu snorted to get Garou dying with laughter. "I'll make sure to purposely burn your dinner, too."

"That would prove to me that you can't cook," Bright Bolt grinned. Zenchu looked over at him and grumbled. Saitama looked down at Mitsumi's belly and carefully rubbed to show he was there. She sighed and leaned into him with exhaustion. Zenchu frowned a bit at this.

"Is she okay?" Zenchu had to ask.

"For now, yeah. Until my son talks to me and makes demands of things that I can't do right now," Saitama shrugged. At the strong monster's look of surprise, he said, "Yep. I'm so stupid strong that my son has learned how to talk to us mentally like Inichi. It's...I dunno how else to explain it. Anyways, let's make this land thing and get moving."

:Out!:

Saitama blinked and stared at Mitsumi's belly. He focused quickly. :If you come out now, then your mom will get really sick. She'll be in pain.:

:What?:

:You heard me. You can't come out right now. I know. You want to help. You want to grow. But you can't grow if you are out of your mom right now. You will not survive. You are not at that point to come out yet.:

:When?:

:Five months at least. That's if you keep growing as you are. You are supposed to stay put for nine months, but you are growing very fast. Just rest, son. Don't worry. You will come out in time. Just not now. I'll play with you when I know I can. I'll talk to you. I'll tell you things that you can know now. But you simply cannot come out right now. Okay?: