Chapter 82

The next seven days were the same. Saitama got up with Mitsumi, they bathed, dressed and had breakfast. Then they went to the restaurant for some time until Saitama couldn't handle the fiery need that ate at him. Zenchu was with them constantly to ensure none would get in the way. Thankfully, though, Saitama had no need to punch again. Inichi was able to help with mental conversations, and Fumio helped Zenchu with food prep and small chores.

On the eighth day, they were seated in their usual spot at the back of the restaurant. The off day of the restaurant was going to happen the next day, and everyone was eager for the time off.

"We hired a few people, didn't we?" Mitsumi chuckled and fed Saitama a piece of sushi. "Once they are fully trained, the restaurant may not need to close. Oh. We still need a sous chef, don't we?"

"We do," Saitama frowned after he chewed. "Maybe it's time to put in an ad for the employment?"

"I can arrange that!" Genos nodded and was quick to start creating one.

"Put that resumes will be looked at on the day after tomorrow," Mitsumi said. "It's our day off tomorrow."

"Agreed," Genos said. "If that is the case, I shall prepare it, but not post it until the end of the day tomorrow."

"That works," Saitama said. He glanced at Mitsumi and seemed to pause with appreciation on how her figure was in her hero costume. When his finger lightly traced up her back, she paused with a red blush and glanced at him.

"Saitama?" she asked. Even her voice started to drive him crazy with desire.

"Ah...did you do anything different today?" he asked in a small mutter.

"No..." she said and found herself blushing even more at how he was looking at her. He leaned up a bit and tilted her head towards his to plant an incredibly lusty kiss on her mouth. Why can't I fight him? There's something different about his demeanor and how he's looking at me... "Saitama..."

"We need to go home," he mumbled and found his mouth moving over her neck. "We need to go right now..."

"We just got here. And we're still eating our sushi..." she murmured and gasped when his mouth got hungrier. Inichi paused in his conversation with Fubuki to glance at Saitama. His jaw dropped at the dark red aura that started to envelope the powerful hero. When Saitama glanced up at him with annoyance, he easily saw the fiery flicker of power in the hero's eyes. It was when a normal customer started to whisper about the weird glow that Inichi realized this was Saitama's power finally coming about.

"Mr. Saitama! You need to go home! Now!" Inichi said. Fubuki looked over and gasped with shock at the wave of power that flowed out from the hero with no boundaries now. Tsuruga charged out of the back room and paused with complete shock. Zenchu cringed and found himself shadow phasing out of the restaurant to prepare the bedroom at the apartment. There was only one thought on his mind that Inichi could easily agree with. It's time! We CAN'T piss him off!

"Shit..." Kamikaze grimaced and kept Tacki in his lap. Genos looked over with Kamiko and they found themselves speechless.  King and Kianna were staring at him with complete concern now. Rendor and Tatsumaki were highly concerned from where they were sitting, but they knew that this was something that was bound to happen.

"Saitama! Focus!" Mitsumi cringed with a frown. That snapped Saitama to the present, and his pupils gave off the fiery glow of burning coals even more when he glanced around to show the power was quickly building up and ready to let loose if he got irritated. It was almost instinctive in the way he pulled Mitsumi into his arms and rose up. Every movement he did slapped at people around him with waves of sheer power. It was frightening. People darted away from him when he made his way swiftly to the door.