Chapter 116

"Are we done yet?!" Saitama grimaced at the never-ending stream of recruits for the last hour and a half. "I was told we were done thirty minutes ago! This is insane!"

"Saitama..." Mitsumi sighed and cuddled into him to let him squeeze her. "We still have the others to see to after this, you know."

"Craaaap..." he groaned. Overgrown Rover whined and licked his cheek to get a light scratching. Huffing now, it snatched his hand with its mouth and set it against Mitsumi's belly. Then it pressed itself against his hand with a small grunt. He sighed and found himself chuckling. "I know. I just want to go home for a bit. Go to Neutral Grounds for some fun. Enjoy a nice night flight. Just irritated now."

It huffed again and pressed harder for his hand to go against Mitsumi's belly even more. Saitama blinked at this and paused. Now he looked at Mitsumi with a puzzled expression on his face. She looked down at Overgrown Rover and said, "What are you trying to tell us, puppy? Inichi? Can you help us here?"

"Oh?" Inichi asked and hovered over to study the monster dog's thoughts. Overgrown Rover whined and panted. "I see..."

"What is it?" Saitama asked.

"Your child is trying to form in her. Lady Mitsumi isn't pregnant yet, but it is forming to a point that it may be ready to start trying. Ah, Kamiko? What do you suggest?" Inichi asked her.

"Let me see," Kamiko moved from Genos's lap to now kneel before Mitsumi. "Puppy, can you move a bit, please?"

It growled protectively, but Saitama quickly said, "Hey! Kamiko is a doctor. She helped Mitsumi with the poison in her body. Let her help, please. When she comes over to help Mitsumi, let her through. I trust her even when I am not there."

Now it blinked all six eyes at him, sniffed Kamiko's hand and licked it. Only then did it move aside for Mitsumi to be checked over. Inichi chuckled and said, "It's good you said this now. If Lady Mitsumi does get ill over anything, Kamiko will be allowed to come over to help safely. I confirmed what you said."

"Also, doggy, you reach out to Inichi if anything does happen with Mitsumi. Inichi can get me fast," Saitama said to get Overgrown Rover to lick his cheek that he was understood. "Tacki and Kianna can also help her. The main girls that live with us, okay? Fubuki might also be able to help. Zenchu and Garou, well...the girls can tell them what to do."

"Good," Kamiko chuckled and now felt gently around Mitsumi's belly. "Hmm. No hardening yet. We won't really see anything for a good week. Puppy, if you sense something that I don't, let me know with two licks to my hand. Okay? That will let me know to check her."

It huffed and reached up to lick her face. Now she found herself laughing and petting the tiny monster dog before going back over to Genos. Saitama sighed and let Mitsumi snuggle into him. He looked at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"A little tired from all the food," she chuckled and let him kiss her softly.

"I got a message for a mission on information?" Drive Knight asked when he suddenly appeared next to the board members. The red line in his face mask glowed vibrantly, and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Drive Knight! Wow!" a recruit gaped when a group appeared. Drive Knight ignored them all to show he was focused primarily on his mission.

"Yes," the first board member said lightly. "A possible GOD monster that made up the Secret Skins. We need to know if it really is a GOD monster or just a dragon rank monster with intense powers."

"Interesting. I accept the mission. Timeline?" Drive Knight asked.

"The sooner the better, but no real timeline. Just be discreet and don't get caught," the second board member stressed.