Chapter 185

"Darling..." Mitsumi crooned and stretched against Saitama's lean, muscular form. He blinked awake, yawned and pulled her close.

"Hmm?" he asked and closed his eyes again.

"Looking forward to a dense disciple?" she grinned. He opened his eyes to look at her with complete amusement.

"No," he said to get her cackling softly. "What time is it?"

"Just past dawn. I was thinking we have breakfast now right here. Then go down to the restaurant for lunch before heading back to the apartment," she smiled.

"Eh..." he grimaced. He felt his son kicking at him, and he placed a hand over her belly to calm him down. "My son says no. We're resting for another two hours. Then we'll get up for breakfast."

"Okay," she smiled and got kissed gently. He did check to see how her belly was. Then he realized she had stretched out another three inches. "You're showing now. This...isn't good..."

"Oh..." she frowned.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her with intense concern.

"A bit worried...but I'm okay," she said with a smile.

"I should be worried. Not you," he muttered and let her press into him. He kissed her forehead and lay back in the treasure bed. He sighed and found himself completely lost in thought.

:Mr. Saitama, did you wish for Kamiko to evaluate Lady Mitsumi?: Inichi asked him directly. :You know we all worry over her.:

:Yeah. I think I want that doctor to see her, too. I mean...she's showing now...a lot. Like...he's growing faster...:

:What?!: Inichi asked with shock. He sent over a visual of Mitsumi's belly now. :Mr. Saitama, I insist that you come back now to have her assessed!:

:I can't. I told her we'd rest for two hours and have breakfast. Then lunch here. Then we'd go back.: Saitama explained.

:That growth is intense! Has your son decided to increase in growth on his own? Such a thing is just...:

:You think I don't know?! She's worried! I'm worried! My son keeps telling me that he wants out! I mean, honestly, I know! And if other people get worried over us, it stresses me out. It stresses her out. Then Takaki wants out even more! I just...I feel like I'm always hitting a brick wall now.: Saitama admitted and shook his head.

"Saitama?" Mitsumi frowned. He finally had to rise up into a sitting position with her to look at her with intense concern.

"Everyone wants you back home to get checked out," he said.

"Oh," she frowned. Now she saw him start to tremble. "Talk to me."

"Why...can't we have...a normal pregnancy...?" he asked softly.

"Even you didn't know," she whispered.

"Are all of our kids gonna do this?! Will this keep hurting you?! Do we really want to...have others...?" he found himself starting to tear up.

"Okay. That's enough," Tangled Vine said in his wheezing tone. He got up and smacked at Saitama's nose to get the bald man's attention. "Do you really think that any of us would let Mitsumi come to harm? We have intense healers now. We have ways and means to do all we can to ease things along. We cured her from a fever! Even her father told you that she will bear up to four children safely! You moping about like this is stupid and unnecessary."

"Great. Put in my place by a pet," Saitama grumbled. That got Mitsumi to giggle softly at the whole thing.

"We know, too," Bright Bolt said from where he was on the bed. "We see what's happening. Some of us were here since the start of all this! Do you know why we do what we do? It's not just because you can kick us around. It's because we respect you, too. And we love Mitsumi! We don't want you to have to do anything except to care for her. That's our main goal right now."