Chapter 102

"Stop it!" Saitama growled when King KO'd him again on the massive projector screen. Mitsumi was in tears of laughter now. Fumio was even in the room to join them, and he was laughing as hard as the others.

"But we just got started! It hasn't even been ten minutes!" King snickered lightly. Kianna was laughing as hard as Mitsumi was now. Garou was leaning back on a reclining couch with Lily snuggled into him contentedly.

"I see why he likes doing this with Lady Mitsumi," Garou mused. He grinned when Saitama got owned again and coughed back his laughter. "Wow. He really does suck at video games. At least against King..."

"Shut. Up. Asshole," Saitama grunted out while pressing furiously on the buttons. Mitsumi knew he was getting stressed and she gently caressed his back.

"Don't break the controller, love," Mitsumi giggled and pressed into him from how he held her in his lap. When he lost again, he started to swear.

"Don't worry, Dad. I still love you," Fumio said.

"Son...don't start," Saitama warned him. Mitsumi knew he'd never snap out at his son. But everyone else was fair game!

"It's not that bad!" Garou said.

"Then you do this!" Saitama snapped at him and tossed over the wireless controller. "Let's see how well you do!"

"Darling..." Mitsumi sighed and ran a loving hand up his feathered chest. He sighed and rested his forehead against her shoulder.

"It's not fair!" he pouted and accepted the loving kiss she gave him to calm him down gently. "Fine. I guess I'm done for now."

"Good. Just snuggle me, okay?" Mitsumi smile and got the affectionate squeeze she wanted him to do. Another kiss was pressed to his mouth to calm him down even further before it turned into a passionate kiss to show he felt better.

"At least you're not glowing red," Zenchu said from where he was sitting now. Saitama muttered softly, but he squeezed Mitsumi before shifting the belts that held her fans around off his lap for her to get more comfortable on him. Kamikaze and Tacki were eating some popcorn shrimp with a form of delight and snickering at Garou when he suddenly found himself defeated.

"How...in the hell...?!" Garou's eye twitched.

"This is why I prefer to have Saitama play co-op games. It's easier on his mental state," Mitsumi said with a soft laugh. Saitama rolled his eyes, but he continued to let her snuggle into him happily.

"I swear, I'm gonna get this right!" Garou growled and found himself KO'd within ten seconds. "The fuck?!"

"King can take out a whole team of players on his own," Kianna beamed.

"Prove it!" Garou hissed now and tossed the controller back to Saitama to set down. He calmed down when Lily snuggled into him, and he sighed hard. "Fuck. Now I feel like Saitama..."

"Okay..." King said and reset the game to be in single-player mode for online gaming. He joined a group lobby chat and gave the microphone to Kianna.

"Oh! Nice!" Kianna snickered and started trash-talking all the guys in the lobby. When someone whistled at her in the live chat, she sighed with pity. "Sorry, I'm in the middle of having actual sex with my fiancée. He likes it when I game. It turns him on when I get rough with guys that don't know how to play. Oh, I'm sorry! I guess your hands aren't enough? Too busy with a controller, eh? At least I have a controller and my fiancée's 'joystick'..."

"Ouch..." Zenchu grinned wickedly.

"Stop flirting with them and get on with it," King gave a small, playful growl at her when she mock-moaned in the microphone. Over half the room quit out from complete over-stimulation. "Aww. You made the virgins quit."