Chapter 133

"Everything good, Stable Rock?" Mitsumi smiled and watched him eat his fifth plate filled with a mountain of food. Anno was helping Orotsu keep up with the massive appetites before them, and they were both discussing coverage for Neutral Grounds during the spa event that was going to take place.

"Very good...!" he chuckled.

"So...how old are you?" Saitama asked after setting his own empty dish aside. "Do you happen to know?"

"Older...than rings...on trees. Over five...thousand...rings..." Stable Rock said and drank down some purified water that Blue Ripple provided in a large bowl. "I know...much. And...something more..."

"Oh?" Kamiko asked from where she sat with Genos.

"An old...tale. Older...than me..." he said with a nod. "A wielder...of elements. One that...can help...monsters...and humans...together."

"Why are you talking about Mitsumi?" Saitama asked.

"What?!" Sweet Mask gaped.

"Think about it. She's helping monsters and humans work together. Then there's the fans she's getting. Those are made of the elements from GOD monsters. Who else would that tale talk about? Speaking of the fans, I need to pull some teeth out soon. We need that done," Saitama said.

"Not just...her..." Stable Rock said calmly. "Your...offspring. They are...made...around us. The elements. She is...the focus. But not...the end. And you...are a mix...of many...things. Your...offspring...may gain...offshoots...of you...in time."

"Is he gonna have GOD-like kids with her? For people?!" Kamikaze asked with shock. Iaian now looked up with his own surprise. The board members were listening in intently on this new information.

"Possibly. I will...have...to think," Stable Rock admitted. "Some things...I simply...don't...know..."

"You have such a pretty shell!" Mitsumi giggled. Stable Rock looked at her and noticed her lightly tracing over a diamond with fiery blue and green shimmers all through it. Tacki had cleaned off his shell, too, so it looked like molten gold inlay was holding everything together. He grinned and focused to let the diamond get pushed out from another diamond of the same type to appear for easy replacing. The massive, sparkling, glittering rock filled her whole hand when she held it up with sheer shock and awe.

"You gave her that?! You can do that?!" Saitama asked with his jaw dropped. "That's...so...awesome!!"

"It's raw! I can cut that into something beautiful!" Tacki beamed when she bounced over to study it. "It looks easy to make into a typical diamond, too! Or...oh! Even better! A faceted oval!"

"You can...prepare...rocks?" Stable Rock asked with amusement.

"Yep! I have a blacksmith building that I've been filling up. We plan to have a line of jewelry. Lady Mitsumi did inherit a gem mine, but we still have to explore it to see what all we can get," Tacki said. Stable Rock mused at something and focused to let all of the stones in his shell fall out to be replaced easily. Tacki gasped and shrieked with joy.

"Make those...into...wearable...things. It will be...easy...for me...to detect...and help..." Stable Rock said.

"You're a walking treasure chest!" Saitama said with excitement.

"Wow..." Himiko said from where she sat with Zombieman.

"Mitsumi, you know he has to be my pet, too!" Saitama said. "He can make more treasure for our treasure beds!"

"Darling, I will not sleep on a bed of sharp rocks," Mitsumi said with a small glare at him. "What we have is fine."

"But...treasure! More treasure!" he argued.