Chapter 184

It was nearing dusk when the next form of activity was starting. Dinner was being prepared by Orotsu, Anno and Takeda. The restaurant was fully closed up, but Genos was very alarmed by one person trying to find a way to their apartment complex in City Z. Kamiko was just as disturbed, and she found herself comforting him in their apartment room. "That one called Hammerhead, is it? Why does he want to come here? Lady Mitsumi and Saitama aren't even here."

"I know. I am hoping that Inichi will suggest to him to wait until tomorrow when they will be back here. It does worry me," Genos admitted. "And I was just informed by Cold Snap that he is now at the front gate. I shall intervene."

"Oh..." Kamiko frowned. He kissed her and moved out of their room to swiftly head down the apartment stairs.

"You shouldn't be here," Grigos said while staying in the way. "Lady Mitsumi and Saitama aren't even here. They are in the penthouse suite of the new restaurant of Neutral Grounds for the night. If you want to meet with them, then they will be here tomorrow. If you insist to remain, then Saitama will come here and slap you into tomorrow."

"He totally would," Zenchu said when he shadow phased over.

"I'd pay money to see him do it," Garou said when he showed up. Lily was sitting with the others by the fire pit. Iwasaki was sitting with Flashy Flash to show everything was calm.

"I just wanna thank my employer personally," the tall, muscular, bald man said. He was wearing a basic t-shirt and pants outfit for now, but Grigos wasn't budging to let the man in.

"Come back tomorrow," Grigos said.

"But I'm here now! Ugh..." Hammerhead frowned. "You said they were at the restaurant hotel?"

"Ah...I wouldn't go disturbing them..." Zenchu said while biting back a laugh. Garou pursed his lips shut and glanced knowingly at his brother. "We totally need Metal Knight to set up a camera..."

"Yes. Yes we do," Garou quickly agreed. At the sight of Genos walking over, the monsters moved out of the way.

"Master Saitama will not allow you to see him at any point in time," Genos said. "You may recognize him as the one that destroyed the power suit you were in from the very beginning. He took offense that everyone was shaving themselves bald while under your command."

"My boss...is that guy...?!" Hammerhead gaped.

"Yes. He is in S class now. He will not be pleased if you approach him as he is comforting Miss Mitsumi, his wife. It is strongly advised that you wait until tomorrow. It has been suggested this to you already. I will not stop you from going to approach him there. Just remember. You may be stopped by us here. But then you have to deal with his pets there. I do hope that you will be able to work the next day if you try to get past them," Genos said with a knowing nod. That got Zenchu snickering hard with Garou's giggling form.

"What are his pets?" Hammerhead asked.

"Far less lenient than us here," Genos said with a small smile. Hammerhead paled at this. "We are telling you the ones you wish to thank are not here and to walk away peacefully. Their pets may think you are trying to attack them and retaliate with defensive measures if you try to continue with persistence."

"All I want to do is thank the guy that employed me. I've been struggling for a long time to get a good job. I'm just...I'm grateful," he said.

"And Master Saitama will hear you out when he is back here tomorrow," Genos nodded. The large man sighed with defeat and turned around to walk away.

"I am not going to pity him," Grigos snorted to get the others laughing.

"He is totally going to Neutral Grounds," Garou snickered.