Chapter 136

"Okay," Zenchu said and walked Saitama through the hallway signs. "There's a few turns, but it's not that hard of a path. You have a general idea? This was Garou's idea, by the way. He'll help me make sure you get to her."

"Yeah. And Garou's idea, eh? Good call," Saitama nodded with Mitsumi clinging to his side. They were both wearing white, fluffy robes to show they were getting ready for the hot springs. "I need to know the exact path. I have a feeling I'm gonna forget when things go down. If they go down. I mean..."

"Inichi has memorized the path to help guide you if you lose your way. It was also mentioned that we won't know if you'll care how you'll look, either," Tsuruga snorted. "Tanktop Girl will be with the other girls to ensure they won't be seen by you to keep them calm. I'll have a towel with me just in case, too, that you can take to cover yourself with. Also, Wind Crane will have her fans ready to shield you while you bolt around. For decency."

"I help!" Black Sperm nodded from where he stood.

"Ah...yeah..." Saitama grimaced. "Maybe I'll just wear a set of swimming trunks. That may be the best thing to do. I know I'm not supposed to, but..."

"Just grab a towel on your way out," Mitsumi said.

"That guy is here, though. The one that likes other guys. Ugh..." Saitama said with a bit of distaste. "I don't want him to see me naked. He can look at other guys. Screw it. I'll wear swimming trunks. Make sure there's towels for the girls in case I barge in."

"That's all set," Tacki said when she came over in her robe. "Okay, Lady Mitsumi. All of us girls are set up in the hot springs! Let's go!"

"I love you," Saitama said and kissed Mitsumi gently. Then he looked at his monster dog. "Doggy! Go with her!"

"I love you, too. I'll be okay. Inichi will keep an eye on me," she nodded. The moment her touch left him, he felt something seethe with protective rage. He forced it down and glared at the ground. Overgrown Rover whined, but it turned to follow Mitsumi to do his bidding.

"Shit...you're glowing..." Zenchu said.

"Not by much, but it's there," Garou said when he walked over with concern. "Like...it appears and disappears."

"I figured. My body knows. We'd better move before I forget we're testing this," he growled out and turned away from the hallway. In the hot springs room with the girls, Mitsumi was gasping with sheer delight at the naturally heated water. Blue Ripple was already in the hot springs and studying the water intensely. Bright Bolt was keeping an eye on the surrounding areas. Overgrown Rover was sitting in front of the main entrance to stand guard.

"This feels nice," Wind Crane chuckled. She was able to leave her feather dress behind with the nearby robes, but she'd need it again to change back into her monster form. Tanktop Girl was only sitting by the pool fully dressed to ensure that everything was going to be fine. She was sure she'd jump in later after things settled down.

"I forgot how this can feel against skin," Fire Flight beamed.

"Ahh...so good..." Lily said with a small smile of delight.

"Been quite a while since I was able to enjoy this," Himiko admitted.

"I hope we can build one of these at home," Fubuki chuckled.

"I can help. Just ask," Tatsumaki grinned and laughed when Blue Ripple licked her cheek with appreciation.

"It would be so cool if we could have a personal hot springs!" Kianna grinned at the idea. Iwasaki was also eager to see if it could be done.