Chapter 58

When they got to the house in question, it was Genos that refused to let any into the home from how poor a condition it was.

"I can still scout through it," Zenchu said.

"Fine. But I do not want Master Saitama or Miss Mitsumi to go in. Ah, Fubuki should also stay out here," Genos said before climbing into the broken window to investigate the old home.

"Saitama," Mitsumi smiled.

"Hmm?" he asked and scooped her up to kiss her.

"Remember the Flaming Blade Fist attack we did?" she grinned.

"Yes..." he grinned back.

"Can you imagine it with sixty crescent fans charged now?" she grinned wickedly. He blinked at her. Then he looked at their surroundings.

"You said we were going to test attacks today," he said calmly and she nodded. "You wanted to see the desert cave today. That area also had the massive attack of the fans done, too. We are going to test every form of attack that we can out there. With all the fans. And I want to see if that crane monster will appear to attack with us."

Fubuki's eyes widened at this, and Inichi was now reaching out to talk to someone. He chuckled and said, "So, I just told Sweet Mask that we acquired all the fans. He is...humbly insisting that we gather all the main S class heroes to witness what they can do. I did advise that there will be a strict rule that no S class heroes will harbor ill intentions towards us should they witness this."

"Fine," Saitama said. "Because if any have a problem, I'll punch them."

"I am well aware," Inichi agreed.

"And none should attempt to learn about our secrets if they don't want their secrets learned, too," Mitsumi said. "We do not ask how their powers work. There should be no need to try and exploit ours."

"Hmm...agreed. Sweet Mask understands. Ah! Child Emperor wishes to finish the cure for Kianna today. Tsuruga will let him into our home to do that. He will also look into Masaki, too," Inichi said and focused to help Child Emperor get to the apartment. When Genos stepped out of the broken window, he gave a sensation of intense news.

"I found something in the main bedroom," Genos said and showed Inichi a piece of paper with some names on it. "Do any of these look familiar?"

"Hmm..." Inichi mused and took up the paper to read the moment Child Emperor was secure. "This is...much like the list of names that was given to me before from that Secret Skins girl we killed. There is a date...several months ago! This home belonged to one from the Secret Skins! This list shows who was targeted to be...recruited. I do not know if it was done. We will need to be on alert. So...it was one of them that found the desert temple and ransacked it!"

"Ah..." Mitsumi grimaced.

"It's okay. We got the items back," Saitama said softly.

"But they know where it is!" she hissed out.

"I sealed it with solid rock. If any try to get back in, they'll alert me," Inichi said calmly. "From the dust in the place, though, it was at least a hundred years since it was last visited. The items may have been passed around and guarded. Much like how that collector was hiding the fans. As to how I know how long it was since the temple was last visited, well, Miss Fubuki had to clear out the sand blocking the entrance for me. It took some time to clear away."

:MITSUMI.:

"Oh! Um...the crane monster is talking to me," Mitsumi blinked and focused back. :Yes? Is something wrong?: