Chapter 112

Fubuki was furious at what Inichi told her on Tajima's injury discovery. She debated on waking up Mitsumi, but Inichi was able to calm her down. "Don't worry, my dear. Sweet Mask was able to control the situation. He truly does care about Tajima. This proves it. It actually reveals a side of him that is rarely seen. A true human core that is caring and nurturing. He even demanded for her to recline on a couch to let him treat her. He knew enough on what to do, and I did assist with gentle guidance on the more intense areas of need."

"Ugh!" Fubuki grimaced and shook her head. "Some people are so disgusting! I have to wonder how many other maids that asshole hurt!"

"And Daiki will find out tomorrow. He'll tell me the details after each meeting," Inichi agreed. "I do not want to stress out Lady Mitsumi with this. Fumihiro was her brother, after all. Nothing happened until after she fled the mansion. That was according to Tajima's testimony. It makes me wonder if he knew that the employees in the home were going to be let go. He likely figured that he could do anything he wanted and knew that none could say anything. Of course, as Tajima suspected, it was from the protection of political status."

"I can't sleep," she muttered and began to walk over to one of the windows to gaze at the nearly full moon. "I didn't plan on being at the assessment. And on hearing about all of this...it's just so...so..."

"I know," Inichi said and rested his small hands on her shoulders. He felt her tremble, and he bubbled her to set her gently in a chair. Her thoughts were in complete turmoil now, and he knew she was on the verge of tears from frustration. I need to change her thoughts. I think... "I have an idea."

"What?" she mumbled and shivered again.

"Date night," he grinned. "It's nearly a full moon. We need to see if the path to the Moon Blade is opening. What do you say?"

"Ah!" she gasped at the idea. That smashed out any thoughts of sadness.

"And we will take note of any places that look genuinely stunning at night to bring the others to," he winked a red eye at her. His black cat pupils watched her own green eyes light up at the possibility.

"Yes! Let's do that!" she said and rose up now. "Anything to keep my thoughts off of that other garbage. We need this, too, so let's do this."

"Here," Inichi said and brought a notepad and pen to her. "So you can jot down any coordinates we need."

"Okay," she smiled and blushed at the squeeze her gave her shoulders now. "Will I need my coat?"

"I would suggest one of the long ones. Just in case we come to a cold region," he agreed and watched her pick up the ultra-long, white furred cloak. "Oh. Your car will be here tomorrow."

"Ah...what?!" she gasped.

"Yes," he chuckled. "I asked Metal Knight to assist with a few features for me. For custom guidance and navigational needs. As well as automatic driving and such. Small things. Hmm. I shall request for a parking lot area. Maybe a tiered car garage with numbered parking spots. We'll work on it. Rendor will ask Tatsumaki for assistance later. I'm sure we can find an abandoned parking garage easily to set on our land."

"A custom car...!" she breathed and found herself blushing intensely.

"I believe you will be vastly impressed," he chuckled and lightly caressed her cheek before opening up the balcony window. "Shall we?"

While they were preparing for a night flight, Zombieman and Himiko were starting to settle in their top corner apartment room. He had just changed into a basic shirt and shorts set of grey coloring. She had just changed into a rather modest sleeping gown of a pretty light red coloring. She blinked at a phone call from Daiki and answered it. "Daiki? Is something up?"