Chapter 68

"Fumio! Find a stopping point. We are going to eat dinner and then go for a walk," Saitama called out when he walked into the main floor of the complex with Mitsumi in his arms to carry her in. Inichi was seen bringing over the extra monster part crates for Wind Crane to eat. He was also working on getting her a meal of fish, too, from the ocean to ensure she had all she needed.

"Fumio isn't home yet. He was coming back from the restaurant with the others," Rendor said when he walked in. Tatsumaki sat on a couch and brought him over to sit with her and cuddle.

"We'll go change, then," Saitama nodded and watched Mitsumi's fans boomerang into the bedroom to rest along the shelf.

"If I'm going to be randomly attacked, then I may want Tacki to make me a set of belt strands to keep the fans on me," Mitsumi sighed. "I can have Inichi ensure that it's done for me."

"I can agree. To a point. It would make it faster for us to get around," he mused and pressed a loving kiss to her mouth. He found himself going still when she ran a hand up his chest to loop her finger in the zipper. Now he looked at her with a small grin. "You're playing with fire."

"Should I not?" she mused and got pulled close.

"How bad are things?" he asked.

"Almost gone. At this rate, it may be gone for sure by tomorrow," she chuckled and squeaked when he scooped her up to carry her to the treasure bed. Ensuring the towels were in place, he began to leisurely undress her and let her undress him.

"I will never get enough of you," he muttered and worked his mouth over her skin. "If anyone even says so...they lie."

"I can believe that..." she whispered and gasped out softly. He rose himself up over her after their clothes were fully removed and gathered her up in his arms.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I love you," she whispered back.

"I take you as my wife," he said solemnly.

"I accept you as my husband," she shivered and let him have full claim to her. With them occupied in the bedroom, the others were getting back in from the restaurant. Fumio was informed to get ready for a walk, and Tacki was quick to start making a casual set of fan holders from Inichi's report. Kamikaze was sitting on the couch and eating a plate of teriyaki grilled eel.

"Where are we gonna go?" Fumio asked and sat down to get fed dinner.

"I heard it was just a casual walk. I'll go with you to ensure safety," Zenchu nodded. "Everything will be fine."

"I wonder if we can all go in our own quiet ways," Kianna smiled.

"I don't think it would be too bad," King said.

"What do you think, Tatsi? A nice walk along a street with me?" Rendor chuckled and got a kiss pressed to his cheek.

"It sounds nice," she agreed.

"Inichi?" Fubuki asked his hovering form.

"I was also highly considering it," Inichi agreed.

"Genos and I were planning for it," Kamiko smiled and leaned into Genos.

"I may do so just to keep track of the surrounding areas. We were informed that the Secret Skins are getting bolder. Seven of them tried to infiltrate the Hero Association. We need to be alert," Genos frowned. They all agreed and settled to eat dinner and watch the television.

Ten minutes later, they all looked over when Saitama and Mitsumi emerged from the bedroom in civilian clothes. She was wearing a cute, purple crop top with white shorts. He was in a grey t-shirt with a zipper on it and wearing matching grey shorts. Mitsumi was being cradled in his arms in a rather loving and protective way. He nodded to the others and moved to recline on the usual couch with her to eat on a lap table.