Chapter 88

It was another thirty minutes before Saitama was able to return to the live chat. Everyone had questions on what happened, but he called them to attention mildly. "My power knew that Mitsumi...was ready. That it was finally time to let everything out. Yeah. I don't recommend going through what I just went through. Total. Absolute. Crap. For ten minutes. It sucked."

"Really?" Kamikaze asked through the headset.

"If there was ever a point in time that all you could think about was sex...white-hot, needy sex...to a point that you couldn't breathe even while you were having it...yeah. You don't want it!" Saitama grimaced.

"Yeah. It was very intense," Mitsumi said over the microphone. "I was almost passed out from exhaustion, too. I can't put into words what I felt."

"Wow..." Zombieman said with complete amazement.

"Master Saitama...it was that painful?" Genos asked.

"He was sweating intensely," Mitsumi said. That got gasps of shock now.

"I will say this, though. I feel...more in control. Even if I stop glowing to you guys by tonight, I have to stay home tomorrow. Just in case of a crazy relapse. We said about three days. We stick to it," Saitama said sternly.

"Agreed!" Genos said quickly.

"It's our restaurant off day, too, so don't sweat it. Rendor told me to have all the crazy missions to go to him and his girl. They'll handle it," Kamikaze said.

"Oh, ah, Saitama?" Fubuki said over the headset Kamikaze was using.

"Yep?" Saitama asked.

"I wanted my faction to possibly help patrol the grounds. Inichi keeps finding people trying to get in, so we think it may help," Fubuki said.

"Do you really want the super powered monkey club to know all about our home?!" Saitama said. "Why?!"

"I called it!" Kamikaze died laughing.

"Mr. Saitama, think on this," Inichi said over the headset. "Many of them want cars of their own. This will fully test their resolve. Also, if others see heroes actively patrolling the grounds, they may think twice on wanting to step foot beyond the gate in other ways. Granted, Sonic will do all he can, but only to those that try to break in. You even stated we needed more patrolling on the borders. So, let's put Fubuki's faction to work. They want cars. Fine. I would even go so far as to build them a new residence here."

"NO!!" Saitama scowled out quickly.

"Darling," Mitsumi soothed and got his attention. "Inichi's reason is sound. If they do night patrols, they cannot get home on their own. Also, I don't mind having them here. They will know what to expect. Their limits. And if they piss us off, you can slap them."

"Ah...hmm...I can?" Saitama blinked.

"Also, I don't mind giving them an extra paycheck or contract for their services. That would be up to them, though," Mitsumi added.

"Let me call Eyelashes," Fubuki said and moved off to do just that.

"You want them here?" Saitama frowned at Mitsumi.

"Love, we need more help," she frowned back. "And if we have a dojo, you know we can't really be everywhere all at once. As much as I know they may never come to par with us in power...they are heroes. Let them help if they want to help! Even more, if they want to learn from us to get stronger, let them! The dojo will be there to help improve their strengths! This will be good for them."

"Eh...well..." Saitama sighed and rolled his fiery eyes.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine," Mitsumi soothed and ran a comforting hand over his chest. He closed his eyes at the cooling, calming sensation and sighed again to show he was giving in to her suggestion.