Chapter 173

It was nearly an hour and a half later when Saitama was able to escort Mitsumi out in civilian clothes. They both decided to be cute and wear near-matching blue shirts and shorts, but he was wearing a zipper shirt to delight her. They both even opted to wear sandals for now. As they were going to be checking out Secret Skins monsters shortly, she had her fan belts on her with all of her fans ready to go at a moment's notice.

It was coming up on dusk now, but there were a good two hours before it hit. They were both relieved that the hotel was decorated, and Genos was working with Metal Knight to finalize the booking that was in progress. Tacki was already setting aside the repaired costumes, and she set aside another set of costumes with specialized snaps for quick needs.

"We will start letting people stay in the hotel as of next week. Several staff members from your original home in City X have come by. They are making lists of what is needed for daily cleaning, and they are getting familiar with the hotel rooms," Genos said. Saitama nodded at that.

"Is everyone back from the hotel?" Mitsumi asked.

"Yes. They have all returned and are and eagerly waiting to see what we need to do next," Genos nodded at her.

"Lady Mitsumi, I'll need to take apart the controlling fans for Wind Crane. I want to make you a master fan set, and I'll need to ensure there's extra sockets for teeth from other GOD monsters if we find them. Stable Rock was telling me that this is important. So you can mass control all of the fans if push comes to shove," Tacki said on inspecting the controlling set from Blue Ripple's fan set.

"Would it be easier to give you extra teeth? This way the controlling fans can stay for the primary needs?" Blue Ripple asked.

"Huh. Well...if you all don't mind? That could work. I may want to harvest extra teeth, though. Just in case. It's why I was thinking of taking apart the fans already made. I know we talked about it, but it was still up in the air on what to do," Tacki shrugged. "If you want to give me more teeth, then that's fine. Saitama will need to pull them."

"I am unsure if Wind Crane has teeth to spare," Tangled Vine wheezed out lightly. He was draped over Mitsumi's shoulders protectively.

"Get back here!" Zenchu was heard shouting out. Mitsumi blinked at the sight of a small child running over to them. She mused that it was more like darting than running. The child appeared to be a small boy covered in blue-black feathers with pale skin in various areas along his chest, arms and legs. Large, dark blue eyes peered up at her amidst locks of black hair tinged with blue when he stopped in front of her. He squeaked with protest when Zenchu shadow phased over to pluck him up. Then he quickly wrapped up the boy in a fluffy towel.

"Who...?" Mitsumi asked with a small smile of curiosity.

"Darter! I told you that you would meet her after you got dressed! You need to stop that!" Zenchu scolded him. Then he looked at Mitsumi and sighed. "One of my sons. We named him Darter for...obvious reasons."

"Come, my children. You are doing so well with your walking after hatching not long ago!" Wind Crane chuckled and led Starlight with three other small toddlers. Mitsumi gasped with delight at seeing her new siblings now. They all rushed to her to greet her and embrace her as part of their own.

"Wind Crane, your children are beautiful," Tangled Vine chuckled.

"Hurricane, come to me," Zenchu ordered lightly when another son of his got a little pushy. "Let your two sisters meet with Lady Mitsumi."

Hurricane blinked his bright blue eyes with flecks of black at his father and seemed to pout. His grey hair was tinged with blue-black highlights, and he had a complete mix of white and blue-black feathers all over his back, chest, arms and legs. Darter giggled and cuddled into his father with a sigh.