Chapter 66

Mitsumi barely woke up to Inichi's mental alarm. Then she cried out when Saitama pulled her close to claim her. He had done this multiple times during the night, and he was just glad that the towels were there to protect the silk sheets. She panted softly afterwards and muttered, "At this rate, you may just clean out the bleeding. I need a bath."

"Hmm?" Saitama looked at her and kissed her with a loving hunger. He gasped with her once more before finally feeling sated enough to pull away. "I wanted to stay in today. It feels like we haven't had a single solid day of just staying home and doing nothing. I mean...holding you will be fine. Talking to you will be fine. But sitting there and looking at recruits? I mean...eh..."

"I know. I did have a small idea on what we could do. We can plan on building our new house here. And others that you want. You liked my uncle's home. Didn't you?" she smiled ran the back of her fingers over his cheek to get him to smile and kiss her.

"True. We'll need to go to City A, though. That's where the main headquarters really is. Or will we? I mean...hmm..." Saitama frowned. "We never really discussed which city we'd go in. Did we? Wait. It's in City A. Yeah. We always went to City A for the major stuff. There's a place here in City Z for basic things. But the main events? We'll be doing some flying."

"That's fine. I am Fan Dancer, after all," she winked and hugged him tight. "Or should we let Wind Crane carry us there?"

"Eh...I like flying with you. She can take us and carry Zenchu in her mouth. Maybe bite him this time..." he grinned and chuckled at her small poke to his side.

"I think he'll be riding on her neck," she said. "It would only be him she'll be carrying, right? So that should be easy."

"We'll make sure that Orotsu has meals planned for us, too," Saitama nodded and scooped her up to carry her to the bathtub. "Hmm. We should get this upgraded at some point. I'd like to have something like one of those luxury tubs with the bubble jets..."

"Ah! I knew I'd get to spoil you!" she beamed and he rolled his eyes.

"I get it..." he grinned and kissed her softly. He carried her into the bathroom to clean himself up and to let her check herself. He was quick to grab the robes to put on when Kianna and Kamiko came in.

"Kamikaze refuses to let Tacki do anything," Kianna chuckled.

"And King let you leave the room?" Mitsumi had to giggle.

"He was sleeping. I didn't want Kamiko to do all the work herself. She's still a bit sore," Kianna snickered.

"Quiet!" Kamiko winced slightly. "Anyways, Genos and I...we're wearing promise rings. We both don't want to be with anyone else. So...we figured we'd just make it somewhat official."

"Oh! Good," Saitama nodded.

"King and I...did the same thing," Kianna blushed. "I wonder if a giant mega-wedding could be done..."

"That would be so cool!" Mitsumi agreed and stood next to Saitama in her robe to get squeezed against him.

"We'll see," Saitama said and watched the girls finish setting up the tub. "Also, we need a tub upgrade. I'd like something with bubble jets."

"Oh! We could do that for all of us," Kamiko blushed. "I know Genos is waterproof. Dr. Kuseno is an absolute genius! I got to talk to him for a little bit on the phone. His knowledge of biomechanics is vast! He even offered to teach me a few things to help with Genos for minor repairs."

"Or improve other things?" Mitsumi asked with a slightly wicked grin. Kamiko's jaw dropped before she blushed hard and laughed.

"Lady Mitsumi!" Kianna gasped and laughed out herself.