Chapter 33

It took another fifteen minutes for Saitama to lead Mitsumi to the others. He simply couldn't get enough of her, and she was still glowing a bit from what he did to her. He just kept her in his lap as they went over different recipes on what to make. He whispered softly to her to make her blush and giggle back.

"Master, do you plan to try training with her?" Genos asked.

"Ah...training...maybe. Sparring against her? No. I can train with her to make some form of a dual attack, though. Now that I think about it," Saitama mused. She looked at him with a form of delight.

"A married team should have an awesome combo attack," Fubuki nodded.

"Huh! I didn't think about that," Kianna said and looked at King.

"Ah...we'll talk about it later," he said calmly. He knew there were other heroes in the room that didn't know his full secret. When Saitama's phone rang, Tacki was quick to bring it over.

"Hello? Ah. She's here. Okay. Well, she didn't like the name picked for her. Inichi found out. She wants Fan Dancer. Yes. Good. So...you can't change my name? Oh. Too set up...fine. Ugh. Anyways, we will be there tomorrow. No, this is a day off. Why? But...no!" Saitama argued.

"They want me in there now?" Mitsumi frowned hard.

"They do..." Saitama grumbled.

"No. I will go tomorrow. I need to rest and recover," she said sternly. Saitama scowled at the answer and put the call on speaker.

"Miss Takashi, I understand you need rest. However, we cannot wait on this," the voice of the important man said. "We can set the name you want right now. We just need your photograph to put in our systems. Please? It should be no more than an hour of your time."

"Saitama..." she cringed and snuggled into him. He growled and thought over everything carefully.

"If we go in today, then we are not to be contacted tomorrow," Saitama said now. "Twice we were supposed to have a day off. It's been pushed back."

"I can't make that promise," the important man said.

"Ugh..." she frowned and looked at Saitama.

"Fine. We'll go down there and get this done," he muttered.

"You don't need to come down, Caped Baldy," the important man said.

"Ah, what?" Saitama asked with a slight edge to his tone. "Where she goes, I go. No exceptions. Ever."

"Oh. Okay," he agreed. The phone was disconnected after that, and they both looked at each with heavy sighs of disbelief.

"Are we changing clothes again?" she frowned. They had dressed in civilian clothes to relax and she was loathe to change her clothes yet again.

"Yeah. At least I get to see you in that ultra-sexy outfit with awesome colors," he grinned and kissed her. "Sweet Mask didn't like the colors. He can stuff it. Perfectly fine by me."

"Exactly," Mitsumi nodded.

"If we go now we will make good time," Inichi said.

"I'll go, too," Fubuki nodded. Then she blinked when her phone rang. "Hello? Oh. I've been busy. No, I'm fine. If there was a problem, then you would know. If you want the truth, well...I've been dating. Yes. Not your concern on who it is."

"Oh?" Inichi gave a small frown and a slightly narrowed gaze. She reached up and rested a hand on top of his head to show that everything was fine.

"I am doing fine. If anything happens, you know I will let everyone know," Fubuki said and cut the call.