Chapter 26

"Saitama!" Mitsumi gasped when he woke her up. He rolled with her to have her on his chest now to hug tight. "I don't know...if I can go to the restaurant today. How many times...last night?"

"Lost count," he muttered and kissed her before moving onto his side to let her snuggle into him. He finally felt tired enough that he could sleep. He just didn't know what time it was.

"Should we take a bath?" she asked. He yawned and moved slightly before pausing. Why do I feel like I'm sticking to her? He pulled back the bed sheet and gaped. "Um...I think we do need a bath..."

"How?!" he cringed. "I mean...I didn't...did I...?"

"Saitama, I was a virgin. You...opened me. So...this is actually a bit...normal?" she grinned and gave a shrug.

"Normal?! I need to see if I ripped you in half," he grimaced.

"I'm fine," she sighed.

:Inichi! Hey!: Saitama called out.

:Mr. Saitama?! Ah...oh! Yes, I'll send in Kamiko and Tacki. What are you doing up? It's not even dawn yet.: Inichi mused.

:It isn't? Huh. Oh. How long until dawn? I mean...we should still clean up. I can keep resting with her after.: Saitama mentally shrugged. "Tacki and Kamiko are being sent in now. They'll help us."

"We should scrub down first and then take a bath. Otherwise the water won't be clean properly. I'll have Kamiko check me over, too, to make sure nothing is wrong with me," she said. Kamiko came in first to gently clean Mitsumi enough with a damp rag to evaluate everything. Saitama was now able to see how Mitsumi was carefully examined for any damage.

"She'll be fine. Maybe a bit sore, but it's fine," Kamiko assured him. "Let's get you some soapy water to clean yourselves up. Then we'll set up the bath. While you both soak, we'll tackle the bed. It really isn't as bad as you think it is. Richoo can clean this up."

"Um...can you scrub the sheets first and then let him get what's left? I mean...it's a bit personal...you know?" Mitsumi frowned.

"Ah! Yes, Lady Mitsumi. We can do that," Kamiko nodded with complete understanding. Tacki was soon bringing in two buckets of hot water and several rags with various soaps. Kamiko and Tacki left the room after that to let Saitama and Mitsumi scrub each other down over the bathroom tiling. Once they knew they were cleaned up, they put on the bathrobes to give the soiled water and rags over for disposal.

"Give us ten minutes," Tacki said.

"Thank you," Mitsumi nodded.

"You don't really have to do all this," Saitama frowned.

"We want to!" Tacki said with a joyful tune. "Lady Mitsumi freed us. This is the most we can do to show our gratitude. This is something I always did, anyways. It helps me feel useful."

"Oh. I see. Okay," Saitama nodded. "Thank you for everything."

"Of course!" she nodded. "Oh. Um...Lightning Max and I had a pretty long talk. He'd like to try and help us become human. He was going to help investigate what changed us."

"That would be wonderful if he can help," Mitsumi smiled. The tub was soon filled with hot water, and they left the room to let Saitama and Mitsumi settle in the heated bath. While they both soaked and relaxed now, the bed was quickly seen to by the female monsters to get the sheets removed, mattress examined and fresh sheets placed on. It was ten minutes later when they were alone again.

"I never thought I'd be in a situation where I'd be catered to by monsters. And completely in love with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen," Saitama chuckled and pulled Mitsumi close.