Chapter 125

"Congratulations, Garou!" Inichi chuckled.

"Thanks," Garou chuckled back. Saitama was carrying Mitsumi in his arms while they walked to the market. Overgrown Rover yawned and snuggled down in Mitsumi's arms happily. Blue Ripple was carried along in his tub by Inichi. Fumio was letting Black Sperm ride on his shoulders for the fun of it.

"Hmm..." Inichi frowned. Fubuki looked at him with concern. "Garou, you will need to sit with Mr. Saitama and Lady Mitsumi today. With Lily. There may be a confrontation..."

"Oh?" Mitsumi frowned.

"I can take care of myself," Garou said.

"Not at Neutral Grounds in front of so many innocents," Inichi warned.

"Oh..." Garou blinked. "Ah...yeah. I'll sit with them when we get there."

"I don't want you hurt," Lily frowned and got squeezed in response.

"I know. I did a lot of nasty stuff. It was bound to come back and bite me in the ass," Garou shrugged. Zenchu was walking with them and could only nod with complete agreement at that. Genos showed concern on this talk, and he glanced at Kamiko to be on the lookout at the greeter booth. Even Orotsu would help defend the restaurant with all he had.

"Anno and Takeda left earlier to start prepping for us. I need to join you to see if I can find some quality ingredients," Orotsu chuckled softly. "Suiryu is also with them to start preparing for Neutral Grounds to open."

"Good," Saitama nodded slightly.

"Wow! Look at all the heroes!" a young boy beamed with delight. King simply nodded and kept Kianna at his side.

"To think that a mere month ago...we were all hiding..." Mitsumi sighed and got cradled by Saitama.

"I know. No more of it," Saitama nodded. "There's no more need."

"There will be skeptics, but we know the truth," Kianna said gently.

"Be prepared for a small crowd for autographs," Inichi advised.

"Here we go again..." Saitama muttered and set Mitsumi down on her feet. Overgrown Rover huffed and licked her cheek before blinking all six eyes at the fanfare before them. What shocked them all were the fans holding out new booklets from the Heroic Monster group for autographs!

"Ah...wow...um...okay..." Zenchu blinked and found himself signing autographs. "This is different..."

"Indeed," Tsuruga snorted. Tanktop Girl signed autographs from where she was on his shoulders. Tacki was just giggling at Kamikaze's mumbles.

"Sign next to mine," he said and tossed a booklet up to her.

"Why?" she frowned and caught it to blink with confusion.

"You have another sword. The match to mine. The moment the association finds out..." he started. Tacki blinked and sighed hard. "They've also been practically begging for you to be a hero. As much as I don't want it, it's likely gonna happen. And I won't let you join any other class than S class with what you do. If they suggest anything else, I'm gonna say no."

"Ugh...well..." she frowned and found herself signing next to his name.

"Who's she?" a man asked.

"My fiancée. She's pregnant with my twins. And she might become a hero, too," Kamikaze said. "She has way too many talents to list."

"Yep!" Tacki chuckled and took up the next booklet to sign.

"I will admit, Lily. It's nice to see you dress normally," Fubuki chuckled and signed a few books. Lily chuckled at that and got squeezed by Garou. Fubuki looked over at Orotsu signing multiple books at once with his eight arms.