Chapter 168

"Wind Crane Clan Mother wasted no time! We need to section off this display!" Mitsumi said at the sight of the stationary, miniature tornado that was outside the elevators. Stable Rock and Cold Snap were quick to form a barrier of rock and ice-like glass. Tangled Vine focused to make a thorny circle around it so others wouldn't get too close for safety. Mitsumi smiled and nodded. "Good! We may need to do the same thing with the party room. Maybe we can have the walls and floor be misted over like walking on clouds! Wind is also air, so that could work!"

"I like that idea. Let's do that," Saitama chuckled. Tangled Vine yawned and continued to stay curled up on the top of his head. He had even made the base of his paws have a suction cup-like grip like a gecko.

"Master Saitama, I am patched into a call right now to start up the system we need for pricing. I must have finalized pricing on the rooms we were discussing," Genos said while walking with them. "This can also include options for purchase."

"Okay," Saitama nodded. "I was thinking of this to stick with what we already disclosed. The base rooms are a hundred yen a night with very basic room furnishings. The upgraded rooms are three hundred yen a night with a bit more furnishings for longer stays. Like an extra couch, table and chair set. Luxury rooms can range around six hundred yen per night. They can have furniture of intense comfort, plush couches, and maybe up to three sets of furniture.

"Those rooms are larger, too, so it would work. I think they have an extra bedroom and living area with a bathroom. The basic and upgraded rooms just have the single room with the bathroom off the side like a usual apartment setup. The elite rooms would have three rooms to them, from what we saw, with a large bathroom and internal spa for their bathtub. I think the elite rooms had a bedroom, main room and kitchen with the bathroom. Bathrooms are not counted as extra rooms, just so we're clear.

"The luxury and elite rooms also have like, special bathroom soaps, upgraded television rights to watch King game and other stuff with some free room service needs. Of course, basic and upgraded rooms would have to pay extra to watch King game or get other options. Those wouldn't be included in that package room. And to watch King game, I'd say that would be an extra fifty yen to purchase. This would include a code to enter to join his channel, and it can be changed nightly depending on when he's on, of course. And, no, guests will not be able to join him in his gaming. That is something separate for restaurant raffles. Unless he wants to have that. That's his call.

"The elite rooms can only be rented at a thousand yen a night. Those have spas built in and other specialty things. This includes a complete gourmet menu. If they want other stuff off the menu, though, that's on them. As always, if people want to purchase the rooms for longer stays, no more than a week at a time. This ensures that other guests will get a chance to stay in a room. We may be able to put in some discounted stuff for that to make it worthwhile. Maybe include a code for King's channel that won't expire nightly, but lasts the length of their stay. I can see that happening."

"I'm impressed by all of this! And I really like how you are stating everything," Mitsumi nodded with a beaming smile. Metal Knight was listening in carefully from his hovering robot, and Siren was taking notes for him. Inichi was mentally informing King and Kianna of the gaming rates from where they were at their apartment room, and they both thought it was a great idea to do. King mentally suggested to let guests game with him, but it would be a hundred yen to purchase that option unless in a luxury option deal or elite room price setup. This was quickly noted and informed to the others.

"Setting up a set of codes for King's possible channel is easy. I can handle that," Metal Knight chuckled from the hovering robot.

"Great! And if King wants to do it, then that's fine. Anyways, when we get to the 8th floor, the base rooms will be at two thousand yen a night. The upgraded rooms will be four thousand yen. The luxury rooms will be eight thousand yen. The elite rooms will be ten thousand yen. That's Stable Rock's floor, so you know he's gonna be redoing all of those rooms to have complete wealth everywhere.