Chapter 67

It was two hours before sunset when the last group of recruits finally appeared. Tanktop Master stayed with them through the rest of it and even found himself eyeing a few that looked like they could work with the Tanktop Army. There were also five other Secret Skins that were found and directed to where they would be further examined with the other two found earlier in the day.

"I love you," Mitsumi said to Saitama and got a heavy kiss in response.

"I love you, too. Let's finish this up and go home. We have a nice walk to do after this. Don't we?" he smiled and pressed a loving kiss to her forehead.

"No. We have to see to the other recruits first," she frowned.

"Ah. Okay. I'll, eh...assess them all quickly," he nodded to keep the true talk of what he had to do down. She nodded and snuggled into him with a yawn.

"Finally!" a slender, well-built man walked over and gaped at the sight of the powerful heroes and monsters. "Wow!"

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Good luck in the training assessment," Saitama nodded. When the man didn't move, Mitsumi frowned. She studied him and noticed that his dark brown hair was long and tied back to keep out of his light blue eyes. His face looked chiseled, his body was tanned and he wore only a set of torn up jeans with sandals.

"Sorry. I've just been such a big fan of yours, Caped Baldy! And to see you here with Fan Dancer?! It's like...a dream come true!" the man said. Now Saitama blinked with sudden interest at this.

"Huh? Oh. A fan? Nice!" Saitama grinned. "What's your name?"

"Yasui, sir. Yasui Yukio," he said.

"Good! Nice to make your acquaintance," Saitama chuckled.

"I would love to be your disciple!" he admitted. Mitsumi giggled at Saitama's small roll of his eyes, but he sighed and started his prepared speech.

"Oh. Well...we are making a dojo, but I have a strict requirement. You have to last against Zenchu for five minutes. The monster here. He won't kill you, but he tests your resolve. No, you won't get tested here. As to how I got so strong, I got this way with strict self-training.

"Not through martial arts or magic potions. If you become a hero, then good. It's a start to see how well you can do. If not, well, you can come by Neutral Grounds for an arrangement, anyways," Saitama said and had Zenchu give the man a card and a cookie. There were a few eager men that wanted to try to become disciples. As much as Saitama was slightly against it.

"I'm proud of you," Mitsumi chuckled at Saitama and kissed him softly.

"Eh..." he sighed and watched the hopeful man walk off quickly. "I really don't want disciples..."

"I know. But it's still good practice for our future children," she smiled and got squeezed.

"I need to tell you. We'll be doing this again next week," the board member said. Now Saitama glared at him with annoyance.

"May I suggest that, if there are repeat recruits, then there is no need to bring them to us? It may lessen our services here," Mitsumi said.

"That can be done! But...you said recruitment by other means is possible...?" the board member frowned.

"Craaaap..." Saitama groaned. "Can't we just group the ones we already met with in a different place and have her fans fly over them?"

"That might work," Zenchu mused. "Repeat recruit tryouts can go into a different room. Her fans just fly over them with a small display of being pretty. They saw her fans before, so they won't be surprised. The new ones...we should meet them one at a time. The old ones we already met."