Chapter 187

"The chambers are made," Stable Rock said when he bent down to peer into the luxury cart. "Each one sent down will be locked away in a specialized room. There will be airflow, but this way it will happen discretely. Everything will be done all at once in the end."

"Good. I want this done. Mitsumi really needs to rest. My son is just...I don't know what to do," Saitama frowned at him.

"We know. She is good for now?" Stable Rock asked.

"Yeah. The pillows are helping. Hmm. Have Cold Snap reach in and touch the pillows a bit? To cool her off?" he asked. This was quickly done, and it definitely helped out Mitsumi when she sighed with relief. Then he thought and sent a mental message to Stable Rock. :Hey. I want to make it so we can look down at the fighting. Like a cage match style from above. You can make barriers to keep them in, right?:

:OH! THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING! YES. WE CAN DO THAT. I SHALL INFORM THE OTHERS RIGHT NOW.:

"Saitama..." Mitsumi winced and forced herself to move.

"What? What is it?" he asked and helped her.

"I feel...sick...!" she gasped.

"Eh?! Crap!" he shouted with alarm. Cold Snap was quick to send them both to their bedroom. She appeared right in front of her toilet to use it. Saitama swore at this and ran a hand over her back. "I'm here..."

"Mitsumi!" Blue Ripple said when he appeared next. A glass of water was brought over by Zenchu's quick phasing in and out. Tangled Vine whined with worry and focused on the tree in the room to produce intensely nourishing fruits.

"It's okay. I'm right here. We won't go back out there. Just lay down in bed with me. I'll undress you. I'll undress me. We'll rest," he said. She could only nod weakly and let him undress her. He did put on a very light gown of soft blue over her. He knew that others would want to see to her, too.

"I can't move..." she whimpered. He lifted her up easily and carried her to the bed. The cold pillows were already set there for her, and she gasped with relief when they were used. She was soon resting comfortably and being fed various fruits to replenish her strength. Stable Rock was soon lumbering in as his natural form. He climbed onto the bed and blinked his glowing amber eyes.

"I didn't...know...if it was...safe...for human...forms..." he grunted and snuggled into Mitsumi carefully.

"Yeah. Better safe than sorry," Saitama nodded. Overgrown Rover was trotting in with Scritch to snuggle down. Bright Bolt was next in his natural form, and even Fire Flight flew in to help comfort Mitsumi.

"We just need to focus and apply our touch," Fire Flight said and crooned at the scratching Saitama gave her. "We are creating a new place for the monsters to fight in. And Stable Rock will have crystals placed all over for maximum viewing needs. Of course, you'll be able to talk through them, too. None of us want Mitsumi to do anything right now. She struggles far too much with your son growing as he is."

"Will my next kid be like this?" Saitama had to ask.

"We do not know. It may be only because this is your first one. Hopefully with one born like this, the others will know you are protected. It is odd, though. The way your son grows...a monster grows just as quickly. But that is clearly not the case. We feel it is your inner power. You have a power that could classify you as one of us. But...you are not. You are human. You just have this power in you that none can describe," Fight Flight sighed.

"GOD breaker..." Stable Rock grunted and swooned at the head scratching.

"You're all my pets. You make Mitsumi happy. That's all that matters," Saitama nodded. "Damn! We left the gem in the cart, didn't we? Hmm. Stable Rock, can you get those visions back again on your shell? Then again...you may be needed elsewhere. Ugh..."